Please reconsidered the freaking 5 chat limit on Free players

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JohnStar14556, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Yeah, I have to concur with him on this one. This account is my member account, but I have another account that is strictly free to play. I use it as a back up account from time to time. I was on one of my alts on that one a few days ago, forgetting about the 5 chat limit. I tried to send a Tell to someone in chat after I passed the limit, and I couldn't do it. I had to do what Proxy said, which was to log out and log back in to reset it.

John, if you are not interested in paying for the game right now cause you are just not sure about investing in it, then I get that. I do. Your best option is to get yourself into a good league. As you said, league chat does not have those restrictions. Within a league, not only may you find experienced players that can help you out with tips or advice, but you can also find players that may be willing to help you out on missions where you are finding difficulty. The key is to finding an active and good league filled with people who play almost daily, and aren't a bunch of pricks and ****** bags. Tell you what. Look up ERADOCATOOR OMEGA or SuperGirlXV. They're in a league called JLA Forever Rebirth, one that I used to be in. One of them should be able to hook you up. SG is the leader. They have a lot of people, and they're very active. As far as I know, they don't have any minimum requirements.
  2. Yes We Can Active Player

easy fix: legendary ppl can only use chat features, money can only be traded to those who have been active legendary members for at least 30 days.