Please read this is difficult af

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBadBat, Dec 31, 2015.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

I have a character hero and so on everything was good but today i had 96.000 on my (idk the name) and 20€ bar.Now i cant repair my sword and i dont have money in fights i instantly lose cuz i have no weapon
    Help m8s
  2. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

Kill some of the level 1 Braniac robots outside the police station until you have enough money to repair. Sell the junk they drop.
    • Like x 2
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

Weapons don't need repairs. I'm confused.

Use your powers. You don't really need a weapon much anyway.
  4. Ichiro Loyal Player

What?:confused:
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Actually, weapons do need to be repaired, just as much as your gear: if it reaches 0% then all you do is punch until you get it repaired or swap it for another weapon
    • Like x 3
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

What? Really? I don't recall ever seeing a weapon, rings, face or neck need repairs.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well then, you learned something important then, didn't you (or maybe not seeing how you felt you didn't even need a weapon much :rolleyes: )
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

They do. If you notice, you'll start swinging in the air as if you took your weapon off.

To the OP, run the vault, run older content, kill low level easy NPCs and sell whatever you get. Even if you have a few sodas lying around, sell those too.
    • Like x 1
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

Wow. Never once has that happened. This isn't just a PvP thing right? I don't ever see my weapon on the repair screen. Weird. I thought it worked like the accessories.
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Its there. You probably use am and never notice
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Never, nor will ever, do PvP
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

And yet it happens identically with all gear.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No. If your weapon gets down to 0 due to damage, you won't be able to make any weapon moves; all you'll be able to do is swat air with your fists.

This is why people sometimes duel "naked."
  14. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Aww....man I remember those days having everything break including your weapon and still trying to to beat FoS3 because people couldn't read or hear..."stop hitting the medics" good times.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only pieces that take no damage are the neck and rings (and the Futility Belt)
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

bad troll post is bad, a well known player with a custom signature, knows how to get money and repair their gear.

Nice try though. I give you an A for effort, but the delivery was flawed.
    • Like x 3
  17. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

^ this

It's also why sometimes folks take off all gears but the neck, rings, and utility belt before going into legends pve.

Bill is small but why incur extra repair cost when you don't have to.
  18. Msstat1c Committed Player

Off topic, but I'll just never understand why your gear takes a beating in Lpve.
    • Like x 1
  19. Delta796th Loyal Player

Weapons do need to be repaired otherwise all you do is punch. Also some powers require a lot of weapon attacks
  20. Backseid Devoted Player

Dammit! Forgot about this thread! Meant to look last night and see if my weapon was on the repair list while playing.

And no power NEEDS weapons in order to beat content ;)