Please put smoke aura in marketplace

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

ill pay ANY price!
    • Like x 2
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

The devs already stated that this is not gonna happen. Original Plasmic, white Nimbus and Black Smokey Aura were unique auras in their respective Booster Bundles and will not show up again iirc.
    • Like x 6
  3. ChuckLess New Player

They'll all show up again at some point. May be a while though.
  4. Xolag Well-Known Player

maybe a different color of the same aura but no the original i think
    • Like x 2
  5. Prosser Dedicated Player

Sorry but they said that the Original Plasmic, Nimbus, and smoke, were exclusive to there respective bundles, and will not show up again.
    • Like x 2
  6. Gucciana Committed Player

exclusive is exclusive buddy we all got our smokes from the box or paid a hefty price who are they to take away the exclusivness of it if they did that then they would have to give us the batman cowl for everyone
    • Like x 2
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is fine with me if they do not ever put out the black smoke aura...how about other colored smoke auras? I would gladly pay for one....not part of a booster bundle.
  8. Alekimsior New Player

Make Smokey Aura, OG Plasmic, OG Nimbus exclusive to every single Booster Bundle from hereon to Kingdom Come, and to infinity and beyond. If devs don't want make this auras available for MP sale, at least use them on Booster Bundles to give chance to new players get them. No sense at keeping items like these restricted, as the population of the game starts switching over, or the auras start disappearing, because they are untradeable after consumed. Think about the newer player base. Keep the Auras rare, by keeping drops low, or something.
    • Like x 1
  9. areacode8O8 Committed Player

No way man sorry. Took the gamble and paid mucho dinero for it
    • Like x 4
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

not that i think anyone should be able to buy the smoke aura now as its exclusive..
    but technically doing one thing doesn't automatically make something else happen just because they are kind of similar
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The original Black Smoke Aura was exclusive to the Booster Bundle. It will not return.
    • Like x 10
  12. kawe Loyal Player

I smell re-tints confirmed. *_*

--------------

I feel sorry for those who missed out on those one-time auras. Never was a fan of this kind of strategy. I think it would nice if the exclusive auras would rotate. Like in a year or two we will get a new booster bundle with the ori plasmic again. With enough time in between it keeps the aura rare and not make it vanish in nothingness as vets with the aura may go while new players come.
    (I have all auras btw, so I'm not saying that to benefit myself)
    • Like x 5
  13. Gucciana Committed Player

how is it different by releasing a exclusive item to the general population takes away its exclusiveness meaning that if they do that any other item should be out for everyone to get including the batman cowl ...but that wont happen you know why?.....its exclusive lol
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

no!! and there is a difference between the two one was open to all for purchased with the chance to get, with equal opertunity and given a time window for the chance

the other one was a gift to subscribers who paid 60 dollars for a game and then stayed subscribed with a monthly fee to said game even after it went down for a very long time due to no fault of there own.

not even close to the same thing
  15. Gucciana Committed Player

do you know why i cant get the cowl? because its eclusive to those who came back after the hack do you know why you cant get the smoke aura? cause it was exclusive to those who were lucky enough to get it or buy it while it was available

what im trying to say is that they may have different backrounds to the item but it still doesnt change the fact that they are exclusive items
    it wouldnt be fair to those who had to pay lot of money (real or ingame cash) if they just released it to buy for 10 bucks they would have alot of angry people to deal with
    • Like x 2
  16. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Glad that Mepps chimed in on this one. I'll let my smoke aura sit on an alt for another six months to a year, and we'll see how much it goes for at that time.
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

first off i was never asking for the smoke aura if you will reread my original post i was agreeing with it being a one time item as thats how it was sold so either someone got it or they didnt and anyone asking for it now doesn't deserve it with the "just because i want it and willing to pay argument"
  18. Gucciana Committed Player

i wasnt meaning that you wanted it i was just using you as a referance to my point wether you had it or not
    • Like x 1
  19. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Which wouldn't be that bad if you think about it, but i think a new cowl would be a better choice.
  20. Gucciana Committed Player

yea new cowl would be cool but people can also wait for multi coloured smokes in the next bundle but the black smoke not gonna happen
    • Like x 1