Please put Revives on Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 25, 2015.

1. BlazeChamp Committed Player

What the title says
    • Like x 13
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

Totally agree. I was kicked from a group a few days ago for doing "sub-par DPS" when I revived each person at LEAST twice because our healer was afk. There are so many other examples of situations like this that it would relieve a lot of frustration to have this included.
    • Like x 5
  3. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I guess it's already there on some page of the scorecard.
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This would be nice
    • Like x 1
  5. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

It wouldn't hurt to put them on, but it would be equally as pointless. Revives don't tell a story either. What if every time someone went down. You look, and someone is already getting them ? You would end up with 0 revives, and look like you don't even try.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Nope.
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Very tired of DPS that do no objective no revival no nothing...they just burn crap...and laugh at healers tanks and trols who did most of the REAL work...because they did less DPS than they did. It is as if a brain damaged Special Olympian kept beating you in the face with their participant trophy trying to prove to you they were actual champions...
    • Like x 2
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

What benefit would it bring other then allowing the person to say "Hey I was lowest DPS because I was picking people up" if they group doesn't know that already, well then that's another issue...
    • Like x 2
  9. DCUOFan New Player

Since people scoreboard chase (it's natural, I do it too at times), I agree with adding revives as a component to tell a broader picture of each person's contribution to the success or failure of a raid.

However, instead of just putting it on the scoreboard, add feats for in-instance revivals (e.g., like the barrel busting or salvage feats, one star for low numbers building up to three stars for higher numbers). Watch a lot of people start reviving once it becomes a feat. And would make it in-instances so people aren't just:

1. Dueling then reviving or
    2. Going somewhere (e.g., gotham or metropolis) with a friend, taking off all armor (so it doesn't cost anything to fix after dying a lot) and dying then reviving. If someone's league or friends or a group created to do the feat wants to take the time to do that in an instance, so be it. But those people would be kicked in any other group that's trying to complete the instance.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Better yet, revamp the scoreboard to show an overall score of role performance, objectives ran, etc, and include revives in that as well.
    • Like x 3
  11. Skidmarc Committed Player

Yes! We wish for scoreboard revamps far too often....one day maybe.
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

Plus one on the thread and plus one on this statement. So true and generally the dps who is team 1st looks like he cant burn. Or they sorry ladies
  13. Pr0tojay Committed Player

i approve of this post
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Some people confuse a secure with a revive lol. Just saying.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

wont make ppl pickup, know why?

the usual's will be still stuck picking up while DPS' are still burning b/c after all 20mil if > then 7 revives ;)
  16. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

No, because not all instances need someone dying to get revived. Death Proof...Granny Gold Star...Just saying most instances can be done without a death.