Please, please let dlc 7 have more than just 2 tier 5 raids like 4 and...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dcuo gamer, Apr 2, 2013.

1. RogerBlack Committed Player

Judging from the way things have been developed lately...
    My best guesstimate... I believe DLC 7 will contain exactly:
    • (1) alert
    • (1) duo
    • (1) raid
    Pure speculation:
    If I were a betting man... that (1) single raid will probably have about (5) different stages to it.
    Each stage is probably really just (5) separate boss fights. (No real teamwork required, like the bridge in FoS 2.)

In fact, I would also presume....
    • the first (2) stages are located outdoors somewhere in Gotham and Metropolis... (just like an Operation)
    • before you enter a (recycled) room somewhere, for a final boss fight... (just like an Operation)
    • but the last (3) stages, will occur inside a new instance / area we've never seen before. (just like a Raid)
    At the end of the day, somehow it will sorta feel like a 1/2 operation + 1/2 raid.

As a result, I expect to see lots of shouts in LFG channel like: 'need tank for stage 3' or 'need healer for stage 1', or whatever.

See, the Devs will say it's really (2) whole raids since they account for both factions...
    • Heroes help Batman stop Lex.
    • While Villains help Lex stop Superman.
    • Hence, those "Meet the Council" pics (of the last boss you will probably fight in each stage)
    So, allow me to be the first to coin the new term "Swapper-raid-tion" (sounds like Operation + Raid + Swapped Content)

Again, this is all pure speculation.
  2. One_Man_Army New Player

You may not consider Home Turf this year, but it IS, in fact, this year as the developers said first hand that Home Turf would be the FIRST dlc of 2013. If we went by what they stated last fall, which by no means makes it a guarantee but what they're going to attempt to do, there will be 4 this year, Home Turf being the first.