Please Make My Life Easier

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Light Bender92, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Can we pleaseeeeeeee get power back from the sparring targets. Testing rotations with hardlight is such a pain with no power back considering all the clips I have to do just to get a decent parse. Also testing in general is just a nuisance for me with the whole no power thing.

We get, you wanted us to test like as if we'd be in an instance. Okay. It's been a month, I think we pretty much got our rotations down, and I think people know that super power hungry rotations aren't the BEST ones. But can I at least test one should the conditions arise where I DO have enough power. Jesus. Please devs, make my life easier.

I'm pretty sure everyone else would agree. As it stands right now even with a low power consuming rotation, I can only do it about 4-5 times before being drained. Hell, even on test when that change was implemented people just had two trolls power them while testing in order to really do intensive rotation testing. That should tell you something. I don't have anyone thatll just drop what they're doing every time I ask to just troll for me at a target for a couple hours, that's unreasonable.

So please have the targets give power back again. So that I can do more in depth testing. It'll mean the world to me.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Agreed but it should have 2 settings
    #1 Solo troll or roless buff
    #2 Dual Troll capability

Not the endless power we had before. That way we can identify what can or cannot be done
    I'd most likely only teat #1 since besides Elite or SM that's what you get
    • Like x 4
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

imo I think the sparring targets we paid for shouldn't have changed, but the 1s in the HQ should of since the HQ 1s are available to everyone.
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Give power back to the ones we already have. Then bring back the ones we used to have on test that had a switch to call em out. Make those ones do what it says below. Problem solved.
    • Like x 1
  5. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Man they could take it a step further and just revamp sparring targets all together.

They could implement your suggestions and have options for how much power you want: (in order of potency) roleless buff, solo troll, dual troll, or endless. (I know you said you didn't want endless but this would be to simulate trolls supercharges and would be used to see the absolutely peek damage you could hit theoretically.)

They could make specialized targets. One for dps, one for troll, one for heal, one for tank.

Have all of them be scalable, I.e we could set them to trash add, strong add, boss, etc. And test damage on each type of NPC.
    Have one that damages you (you set how much per second) and you "test" your heals.

As far as tank and trolls go I don't know exactly how they'd "test" but I'm pretty sure you see what I mean. Changes like these could be really beneficial to the game, but if something like this isn't possible, then they should at least give us the power back.
    • Like x 1