Please Help - Base Items Gone, New One's Not Showing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 0xDJBx0, Dec 5, 2017.

1. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi, I really would appreciate any help or advice.

Several weeks ago I picked up base items and relocated bases on one of my characters. However, when I wanted to place my items in the new location, none were showing, including my armoury. The only item that I was able to place was my teleporter.

Since then I have tried relocating many times, hoping this would restore my base items, but no luck. I've also continually added base items through my inventory, hoping this would help, but none of them show either.

I would really like to level up this character, replay sp, etc, but I'm not even able to access my dps armoury, so at this point I'm to nervous to buy a second armoury for a support role build :(

Thanks
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What do you mean by "not showing"? After you relocated your base did you place your base items in their appropriate spaces?
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I seen this happened to me too, usually for me it's seasonal base items or base items I like the most, but I never had a armory go missing :(
    Did you try the blue circles in decorator mode, cuz the teleporter is a amenity and won't show other base items in the pinkish/purple circle. No idea if that will help u out but worth a look