Please go vote for open world solo content!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Derio, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

As you all know there is a new poll up on twitter for what type of small group content you like/looking forward to.

I dont care how you vote or what you vote for. I personally am hoping for new open world content to be a new trend. But please go vote in the poll.
    • Like x 2
  2. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I had already voted before seeing this topic!
    I always loved the open world contents!
    For me, the DC should never have abandoned the format used by the game before level 30!
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I voted for open world, and when I did it had the most votes, outdoing second place by 5% of the vote.
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

already did ;)
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Link por favor? I don't really have a Twitter
  6. Davenport Committed Player

Do you have to have a Twitter to vote? I don't go on that site.
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

No open world stuff people run it for a few weeks then it's forgotten.
    • Like x 1
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

nope, not going to register on twitter for some weird poll...
    • Like x 1
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

I voted for duo: fun, fast, you can play with a friend and has cross-faction.
  10. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Sorry, but I guess should not speak for everyone! I myself still do open world missions even though not gain any for the pleasure of doing! Imagine having earnings?
    And I'm not unique in this game!
    • Like x 1
  11. I I I Level 30

I would love open world content, but only if they are able to provide new cities.
    After 5 years I am tired of the same old Gotham and Metropolis maps. Central city was awesome, until I run across the whole city with in 15 seconds.
    Open up Smallville, allow us to explore another planet, maybe adventures in old Egypt , fight old gods.
    I know I ask for too much, but hey,
    Shoot for the moon, right?
  12. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Man, If only there were another place where solely dcuo players meet that they could hold such a poll on game decisions, somewhere maybe a bit more appropriate than twitter, where anyone and their mother can vote having never even seen/played the game before...

Twitter makes another game breaking decision for us...fantastic. Well done again devs. You're on a roll this month.
    • Like x 1
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

I didn't know because I don't use twitter. Maybe they should put that stuff on here.
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea i hate that they do polls on Twitter exclusively but it's because it's easy. I barely use my twitter but just letting people know because they use that feedback. Same feedback was used on the poll for water powers
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

AWW how nice for YOU Now how about we think about the entire rest of the community for a change? Is it HURTING you to have open world content out there? Are you seriously telling me that with all the feats out there revolving around it you have never done any open world content? Do you remember getting from level 4 to 30 where aside from the final battle against the main Villain almost ALL the content was open world?

Open world provides fast marks when a player doesn't have a lot of time to play the game so.. They run a few dailies and get a few marks before they head out into the real world and then do the ALERTS and RAID later when they are done running Real LIFE stuff for the day.
    It adds marks earned... Waiting for the que to find you a team? Head out and run a couple dailies. By the time you find that team you may have 2 or even 3 added marks (and if we are talking the New Genesis Defense daily even a reward box with an armor drop, or a new recipe, more furniture for the feat or even.. another MARK)

Do any crafting? At the right levels (CR 70-83) you can roam the streets of Gotham hunting exobits and at the same time run your daily mission at Ace. Hit CR 84 and go talk to Zatanna in the watch tower and while your hunting glowing/humming rainbows you can earn another mark defeating Cultists trying to kidnap citizens. Hit CR 100 and hunt them in Gotham under siege while your doing the three daily missions located there. Oh and are you or did you complete all the feats for capturing Rogues? there are 7 of them in Gotham and Metropolis and I hunt exobits the entire time I am hunting down and defeating them. Its called multitasking .. I am earning marks while working on as many as 3 or even 4 different feats all at the same time. .. Hardly sounds like a WASTE of time now does it?

Oh yeah .. and didn't Halloween just end?.. I was defeating apparitions, Rescuing citizens, earning spooky bites, working on the Halloween event furniture and style feats, collecting exobits (working on the feats associated with that), defeating Rogues and earning ALT reward Boxes so working on THAT feat and from those boxes getting more exobits ( more to use to craft stuff.. another set or feats) and when Tokens of Merit dropped working on the feats associated with those as well. YEAH outdoor stuff sucks .:rolleyes:
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay I went to Twitter and can I assume you are referring to the pole asking which small group content we are looking forward to the most? since its the only one I saw. Slaps on his "I voted" sticker proudly. Shhhh it supposed to be a secret ballot but I voted for open world or could you figure that out from my previous post here? LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. inferno Loyal Player

I don't twitter. The only Tweets i hear are from my birds.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm lasy. Can it just be a regular solo I can que into? :)
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

maybe idk... IF THEY DID THE POLLING ON THE OFFICAL FORUM, I KNOW A POLL EVEN EXIST!:mad:
  20. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

At least have polls on the forums and facebook. Why does DCUO always make it hard 4 ppl when it can be so simple