PLEASE FIX CENTRAL CITY BOUNTIES DEVS!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by topflow619, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's a drag, but if you get good at the spawn points, and have a little luck in CC, you can do all 9 in under 20 min, so the 100-500 stretch (2 feats is all, at 250 and 500) can be done in 44 days straight. When I was grinding them I just took the first one I could find in CC and bailed. I could get all 8 done solo in 12 min usually and the lack of the 1 CC bounty only added 1 week of running it. It was well worth the extra days to cut the daily time down.

It's beneficial too because if you don't have the renown feats you will get Magic/Star renown knocked out in less than 100 runs, you can easily get the 20k and 25k tokens of merit...maybe 30K if you are lucky. Thrown in a few stray MoV/Omegas and for a 12 min daily investment there is a decent return.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

It helps too if you find other things to do while you hunt them down.... I usually make a Bounty Hunt" my last mission of the night and then while I am out I will grab as many Exo-Material as I can find. Hey if You don't have all those feats yet now instead of 1 feat you are working two. Now the Exo-material is set up so when it is time you no longer need to find anything to attack .. just click and Exo-material and you get Nth metal so you are gathering stuff to increase the level of you artifacts as well.

And like Reinheld said with the spawn rates fixed it doesn't take too long before you have all the spawn points memorized and can finish off 7 or 8 in under half an hour.
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay to be SAFE after reading this I logged in and took my CR 257 and went bounty hunting. I arrived in Central City and grabbed the missions and took about 5 steps and found Abra hovering across the street from the vendor. I less than 1 minute I had the first of the 9 bounties completed.... NO this does not happen daily but it does show that they are still spawning. Then I hit Gotham and Metropolis and I can confirm that all bounties located in those two cities are available and ready to be smacked around. I did a little EXO-material hunting but in 30 minutes had 8 of the 9 finished.

Let's go over where Zoom and Abra spawn...

1. as I mentioned above you can find them right across the street from the Vendor ... they do seem to wander a bit more these days so they might be in that center park (with the Flash statue) mixed in with the Parademons. OH yeah and recently they have expanded a bit and will spawn about a block down the street from that spot..... And YES they will wander into the park and be in with all those Parademomns

2. On the road next to the museum itself in between the building and the park. They can be at either end so look down near the fuel truck and up at the other end as well

3. Far side of the Museum on THAT road and again be sure to check both end. They do move around a bit but rarely will you find on in the middle near the steps.

4. Right next to the fuel truck

5. Okay if you are down by the fuel truck hunting and don't see one..... go straight across and check that section of road straight across the area where you capture parademons and they may be there.

They never spawn under that bridge behind the museum so don't even bother looking there and the road near the river is new (with Deluge) and nothing spawn there at all.

Just keep looking you'll find them
  4. topflow619 Well-Known Player

I know a few of those spots but certain ones on abra & zoom that I didn’t knew are new and will take your tips to see if I find them more frequently
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

remember the vast majority is in PVE ever since they set it to funnel players into PVE. Even avid pvpers hang in PVE