Please extend SM until AF III releases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gale Reaper, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

There's absolutely nothing to do in game right now besides SM. Raids have been farmed to death even without resets, everyone and their distant cousins is at 175 and I hate to imagine we'll have to be like this for weeks until AF III releases.

Please keep SM up until AF III so high-end and competitive players have something to do
    • Like x 3
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they already confirm it to be ending on the 30th :(
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

or u could just farm lpve :p LOL:p

Hint: area 51 is available atm.
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Extend SM please. I need something to do because as of right now, SM and the Seasonal are the only things to do.
  5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I see no logical reason why they cannot extend it
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

People barely run it anymore, just leagues and groups of friends. I think it's run its course for many.
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Not taking a stab at villains, but heros run it almost everyday. All I see is either 1-10 loot runs for alts or 11-12 pet runs.
    Edit: Want to also mention this is lfg not even talking about league runs or friends of friend runs.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Im sure there are many other players in the game who have things to do besides SM and the seasonal. So saying there isnt anything else to do isnt accurate. And idc if they extend it. No reason not to tbh. But it has to go down once the dlc hits. Letting people get a higher cr with AF3 gear and then going in there shouldnt happen.

But i agree wit fatal too. Almost everyone i know who wanted to run it has and gotten their rewards. For this oan all ive done is do the 1st 2 rounds on 3 toons just to get a back piece to have one. Ive run all 4 SMs a ton both times they were up. Being a 3rd time with pretty much no changes to bosses, base items, and pets its pretty much run its course. We need a new SM or the existing ones need to be changed.

Maybe once AF3 dlc is past being new we can get a new SM based off AF trilogy and WW. Would love to see the map thrones or the new coliseum area in the gods and monster raid. And zeus, typhon, athena etc can be added into the new SM.