Please Devs would you,,,,

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gimpy, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Gimpy Loyal Player

Please make some changes to the Forums so threads that haven't had a post in them in almost 2 years can't be raised from the dead?

Thanks in advance for at least giving the thought some consideration.
    :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

What's wrong with a good Necro every once in a while?
    I love when people start arguing in a thread that's been dead and irrelevant for years.
    • Like x 1
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Who is to say the issue is dead and irrelevant? These are the exact same forums where a player starts a NEW thread on a subject and at some point some one will come on and bash them for being to "lazy" to do a search because "That's an old topic and has been brought up X amount of times before."

Older issues that still exist in game:

Central City Bounties... while they did a revamp on spawn rates a while back there is still the on going issue in CC itself where Abra or Zoom can spawn 2, 3, 4 .. or god knows how many times in a row before the other finally does so you can complete all 9 for the day. i think the most I ever personally was having Zoom spawn 8 times in a row and we had to defeat him before me and the three other players I teamed up with to track Abra and defeat him to end our misery

Wastelands.. There are still 2 or 3 consoles scattered around the zone a player has to click on to accomplish the GUIDED tour and grab the feat for doing so that freeze your character and the ONLY way to break free is to log off and back on again.

Just a couple examples of issues that were discussed on this forums years ago that still exist today.... And while have no need to discuss an issue because you've gotten beyond that point and no longer need to deal with it... There are still NEW players joining the game and even older members still working on feats they skipped years ago but are running around desperately trying to finish now before the revamp is done. Hey if the topis has no meaning for you JUST don't bother reading it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm posting in this thread on March 9th 2019.
    • Like x 4
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL I traveled back in time with Barry Allen and my lap top and am posting on this thread on March 12th 1970. By the way can anyone get in touch with the legends of Tomorrow on the Wave Rider? Barry left me here and said "back in a flash" and I haven't seen him in 3 hours now. The wifi here sucks and I want to get home and watch Young Justice on Netflix. :D <=== I have mentioned before I am a Smart .... (rhymes with class) before right?

Special note: actually posted on 03/09/2017 at 3:28PM Eastern Time
    • Like x 2
  6. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

and you care about this...why???
    • Like x 1
  7. Gimpy Loyal Player

LOL
  8. Gimpy Loyal Player

Hey, hey,

TechWarrior has a heart, so he cares, he cares a great deal.

He cares enough that his post on March 9th 2019 will be before Backseids'.
    :)
  9. Kreachure Committed Player

+1
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

I am Going to bookmark this thread so I can come back to it in 2019.

Thank You :)
    • Like x 3