Please devs; replays request.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mexmex, Jul 24, 2017.

1. mexmex Dedicated Player

With the revamp coming, I would like to ask a new currency for the unlock feats previously earn in alts.
    I play 17 toons, not all so active, but maybe 6 of them. And I have used my monthly replays to unlock feats for them. but it has been a slow proccess, and now I will miss those skill points for real.

I know I can accelerate the process by buying the replay badges from market place, but I refuse to do since is a practice that I dislike a lot, plain and simple. So, for this unlocking purpoise a new currancy that we can get monthly will give an extra for the membership, and will allow people to get it via marketplace too. I will buy any other currency to do this, but not the replay badges, and I know a few others that think alike too.

Please consider this, and make it happen.
  2. Gucciana Committed Player

just buy replays why would they implement something that replays already does
    • Like x 3
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Why would you buy this new currency but not Replays ?
    • Like x 2
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Lots of silly threads recently.
    • Like x 4
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Back when I made new alts, I spent my loyalty points on replays as well as the free ones, and could get them caught up very quickly indeed.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Recently? :rolleyes::p:D But you're right....they have been coming out rapid fire.

This suggestion is rather mindbending. The OP seems to have some fundamental issue with replay badges...but he wants a different currency that would essentially function exactly like replay badges but only for buying feats?!!? Why not ask for a rename for replay badges? What's the issue with replays???
    • Like x 1
  7. L T Devoted Player

I would definitely buy this new currency, but only if they made it so that you could also replay content with it. This is a really brilliant idea. I'm thinking it will be a best seller!
    • Like x 4
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

i believe i found devs answer in ur post :p
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This idea is very unrealistic.

The OP ain't new to the forums or the game either, so why this thread was made is beyond me.
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I think he thinks (which would be nice) that the prices for unlocking feats on alts is pretty outrageous. The 150 RBs we get each month only unlocks 15 sp if they're 1 or 3-pointers, and only 12 if they're 2 pointers. At that rate, it would take 6 months to get 90 sp, on one alt only. Yeah.

With 1000 DC, you get 350. That's only between 31 and 35 sp, again for one alt. It takes about $25 as a sub then to purchase 100 sp for only one alt. Alts are not encouraged very much in DCUO.
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Please dont take offense but this thread seems kinda ridiculous. Maybe it's because it has no sense to me but why not just rename what we currently call replay badges? I just don't think implementing a whole new currency to do more or less the same thing is necessary.
    • Like x 1
  13. mexmex Dedicated Player

Because I am sure, they monitor the sales of the items, and buying replays to unlock SP might lead to them thinking I am OK with replay, and I don´t, so if I am against the use of replays in the game I can´t encourage the sale of those.
  14. mexmex Dedicated Player

I hate what replays have done with the game, at its core, so I cant encourage those in any way
  15. mexmex Dedicated Player

why is it silly if I dont want to encourage the replays badges system?
  16. mexmex Dedicated Player

17. mexmex Dedicated Player

Because I cant buy something when I am against it in the first place, And I want to unlock feats for my alts, but refuse to buy the currency I have hated so much for what it has done to the game. I don´t want to replay the content, this currency may be a lot cheaper since it has a single purpoise, unlike the replays
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

than that's your problem not the devs, my answer is No,Later.
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well, he can reduce that amount by only buying the real tedious feats (5000 reapers, Gathering feats etc) and just run the content for the rest. If the OP believes the Devs would take this convoluted idea and then make things cheaper, well...I have a nice bridge for sale.
  20. mexmex Dedicated Player

again, this wont be to replay nothing, just to unlock feats, hence may be cheaper, so I dont think would be the same, I will be more than ok to get that new mark to get my feats in alts but I would never never buy something I dislike as the replay badges