please devs do something for the crisis on infinite earths

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Dec 6, 2019.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

one of my favorite things in the entire game is the poster of Perez' Crisis #7.
    sometimes when i go afk and dont log out ill park under it in my lair.
    • Like x 4
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

mine's the Frank Quitely Superman one. just beautiful. it'd be nice if for Crisis we got some classic covers featuring the cast. a couple of Supergirl covers, a couple of Flash, Green Arrow, a couple of COIE covers ( I would love the all-villain cover in my base! ).
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Meh..

I rather have this game reference the comic book version, NOT the television version.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Would love a league hall size version of that Alex Ross poster; but I would be excited for the full spread Crisis #1 cover too:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

From what I learned of "Crisis" from Google and Wikipedia, it would be a great huge final episode set for when the game is coming to an end. Because, from what I understand, Crisis reset everything to a proper DC canon/continuity... which DCUO's version of the universe isn't a part of.
  7. BSEison Well-Known Player

Agreed. I think I have that hanging in every lair I have. I wish we'd get all of his Crisis covers as loot in the Anniversary event or something like that.
  8. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'm soo excited Black Lightning will be in Crisis on IE.

But i agree i hope we see something in game related to this crossover.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well the original Crisis brought an end to the Multiverse concept, bringing those heroes and villains together all on one Earth.

Which was undone/changed with later crossover/Crisis-style events. :D
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

As someone who is very excited for the TV episodes but no longer plays the game, I'd be extremely jealous ha! Hopefully they do something for you guys ;)