Pleasantly surprised. PVP is in a lot better shape than some let on.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Winter Sabel, Aug 14, 2017.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh look, a "new player". At least you have awareness enough to understand unblockables.... There may still be hope for you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Surtur Well-Known Player

LOL, too many PVPer's are use to easy mode brought about by SP***e (THE NAME THAT SHALL NOT BE SPOKEN).
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

i can only try to stun my opponents as much as possible (imune, imune, imune, imune, stun) as quantum and hope i can make them loosing enough power for breakouts so they are left defenceless against atomics... however: my heal and shield debuffs seem to get right away the next heal and shield power they activate, wich is rather frustrating to me... one of the three shields quantum has, is also a teleport, wich is terrible confusing to use for me... one is an SC and i guess SC's are useless in pvp in the first place... then again: quantum has no heal exept the SC heal, wich i can use like once or twice in an arena fight, while the SCG is weak and using both would kill my loadout taking two spots... well, i try to live with the iconic shield and time bubble, while using CC powers only for that matter...
  4. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Pvp is better than before, yes there are a few out of place here and there but why use the term broken when in reality it's not, cause if my memory serve me right wouldn't a 1 shot be broken? Name anything in pvp that's a 1 shot, maybe you guys should just stick to pve until they focus on pvp but for now I'm enjoying pvp way more than before, and im am not a atomic tank lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Surtur Well-Known Player

You're right........ other than a few power issues. PVP is far from broken and a heck of a lot better than it was before annnnnd a lot better than the BS the MILKMAN turned PVP into.
    • Like x 1
  6. Surtur Well-Known Player

You need to look at your load outs from a different angle. I have had a couple quantum guys give me fits. LOL
    I have had more issues with good quantum guys than good Atomic guys. A good Atomic, I'll shut him down ASAP so the rest of the group can function. I've gone into groups that have 2 atomics and I make both of the come to me because they have issues. Knock their butts on the ground.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

So you take on 2 atomic tanks at once? Lmao sure you do.
    • Like x 1
  8. Surtur Well-Known Player

Yes, indeed.;)
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

Ok, it took a while... Now i know how to realy beat atomic and fire in the batcave (shadow lands possible too, even thought not as easy... Basicly every instance where you need to stay in the ring for points) with mental (other powers would go aswell, but mental has a comfortable amount of shields and encasement possibilities): first, before your oponent can reach the ring, use thought bubble. Mabe you allready won now. If not: activate the first shield and watch your enemy for a while. try to find out his tactics. If his shield goes off, cryokinesis has a chance to encase dazed targets. Sometimes, it only roots or your opponend is immune to CC. Doesnt matter, if your shield goes off, activate the next and wait again for his shield to get off. Make sure to refresh dazed after a while for cryo to be able to freeze into a huge block of ice (the encasement of thought bubble works too, but somehow i have the impression that ice is a stronger incasement and lasts longer...). Mostly, your opponends will free themselves within a splittsecond. But: if they happen to be low in power (forced by the continous outbreaks), they will sooner or later get incaseed for just enough time for you to pick the encased enemy up (not sure if needed: super strenght will let you do so) and trow them far away all down the stairs into the deep abbys of the arena. Should he come back fast, one more attack with though bubble makes sure he will be too late to win. Because if you get even one second the ring counting for you, the winner is you! From there on, you can either try to do same again, or you can lay back and activate one shield after the other untill the time will send you back with 200 marks (it is highly likely that your opponend either gives up in agony and waits outside the ring or rage quits after exclaiming "now way" and/or occasionally insults in versus chat (allways keep it activated to get a feast of the frustration you just caused and amuse yourself of all the written attacks you can learn). Don't forget to respond with "2ez" and/or "git gud"