Playstation Plus; Justice League Plus Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    For those who maybe do not visit the Announcement section all that often... ;)

There is a Playstation Plus; Justice League Plus Pack.

So if you play on PS4 and are a Playstation Plus subscriber..... go get you Justice League Plus Pack. ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? Why should they get something exclusive? o_O
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

May as well add those here;

Maybe I should ask for the thread title to be modified??
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Getting annoying that ps players get that lexcorp sidekick for free and its been like 4 months now and pc players still cant even buy the damn thing :confused:
    • Like x 4
  5. mr maartie Level 30

Its not free lol. Where do u get that from. Its 7 or 8$
  6. Perdition Committed Player

i also wonder how people would feel now aswell, the ones who bought the thing for 7,99Euro.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Let me guess, that 'sweepstake' is only open to US residents
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

As far as I can tell...... it is open to everyone.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not really "free" since you must be subscribed to Playstation Plus.

Playstation Plus comes with various perks.
    For example you get 2 free games each month when you are a PS Plus Subscriber.
    And you get a discount on a whole bunch of things (games.... themes... etc).

And this once... you get a bunch of DCUO goodies. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How is that possible with physical prizes?
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Again... not free. It requires PS Plus.

For example if you have PS Plus you can buy Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wild $20.24 as opposed to $26.99.

How do you think people who bought Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wild for $26.99 feel??

Being a PS Plus subscriber gives various perks.

It just so happen that this time one of the perks includes DCUO. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? No clue. Ask Mepps.

Maybe they made enough $$$ with the Gotham Time Capsules that they were able to save up for overseas shipping??? :eek:
    Who knows??;);)
    • Like x 1
  13. Perdition Committed Player

i'm talking pure about the lexcorp starter pack in the marketplace on playstation. the thing cost 7.99$. Now they giving it for free(almost everyone has ps plus nowadays) so the people who bought it before this 'free' gift are getting pretty much screwed.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

When PS Plus gives a game for FREE to PS Plus subscribers..... do the people who actually bought the game get "screwed"??

PS Plus gives perks to their subscribers all the time.
    For once these perks are from DCUO.

I bought 2 starter packs.... and now thanks to PS Plus I got a 3rd one.
    So... people who already bought it for their mains character... got another one for one of their Alts now.
    No one got "screwed".
    • Like x 1
  15. Perdition Committed Player

I'm talking mainly about the stupid drone they applied in the pack... it used to be only in the LexCorp Starterpack. so people who wanted it payed 7,99$ for it. Now people get it for free. Doesn't change the fact that its from PS plus or DCUO. people who payed for it back in the day are getting screwed over. i don't care about it because i did not buy it back then, now i get it for free. But i'm done arguing with you on this subject sinds u clearly don't know what i'm talking about. Btw, u even made a video of that pack...
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I get that you are talking about the "stupid drone".

But again.... no one got screwed.

If someone bought the "stupid drone" in the past... now they have another one that they can give to another of their character.

If someone did not buy the "stupid drone"..... now they have one.... lucky them.

No one got screwed.
    • Like x 1
  17. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Cool. Thanks for the info.
    • Like x 1
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I think your misinformed. PS users didn't get anything free.
    • Like x 2
  19. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

So you're actually paying to advertise for DC Comics. Instead of them paying you.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's free for those who subscribe to Playstation Plus.