Players quitting Duos because of EOG?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alrighty Then, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Wow nice yea the teamwork possibilities are endless
  2. E Clip Dedicated Player

Its a decent solution, but there can still be problems because players might use man bat and simply roll out half way across the room in a second to get away with it loosing very little damage, or they'll keep their distance from other DPS at all times which is even worse in elite content where positioning is important. I know im grasping at straws here, but based on what I've seen these past few weeks, I wouldnt put it past some players to do that. As I said, the only good solution that has 0 downsides is to credit all who stand in it, problem solved.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If people don't like the way I play, whether it's my artifacts, or super-power choices, or placement/movement choices, or anything else whatsoever that I do or don't do, they are free not to play with me. Asking nicely might result in my agreeing to their request, but only if it's a request, not a demand.

And that's all I have to say about any issue where people have complaints about how other players play. We're all free to stay or go as we please.
    • Like x 3
  4. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Lolol
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Or perhaps they are smarter than the average player because they are using the tools available to all to their advantage to make the best use of their time and efforts. :)

I agree. If we're all doing our share of the work, then we don't have an issue. If there's a huge imbalance then there are two possibilities... one is that the power sets and/or play styles chosen are unbalanced in some way... meaning might vs precision, single target vs adds, or the FOTM... and the other is that the one person is weak in some way such that stats are much lower... augments, artifacts, and SP, all combined with playing ability or lack thereof.

Your EoG should've given them a fighting chance to keep up with you because it would have fed them SC. :)

Actually, I've done some stuff with one of my league mates... he's a gadgets DPS and I was running on my quantum toon... with the EoG and the ability to fire off Oblivion an extra time or two I can keep pace with him, but not exceed him. We have been trying to run some experiments just to see how certain factors can change output.
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. The Game Well-Known Player

Which duos? I wanna start running them and laughing LOL.