Player not teleported into instance (although he is displayed as in the group)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Horrorshow, Mar 1, 2013.

1. D4rkwond3r New Player

We never thought of that top be honest. If ti happens again we will try it for sure.
  2. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

This happen to me about 75% of the time when I'm in a que and I use a teleporter.

Trying to phase with the other players doesn't work, I get effectively locked out of queing for the next 10-15 mins unless I relog.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I had this happen recently on an alt for Gorilla Island. I queue in, get added to the group, but never leave Metropolis.
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Dito.
    Did OPs yesterday and a teammate entered a teleporter, when the queue popped. We others were in, he left out. He was still shown in the groupmembers.
    He had to leave the instance and group, before we could reinvite him and he was warped to CC.
  5. Xainexus Well-Known Player

I've had the same thing. It's both PvP & PvE, pre-made groups and ramdoms, and has also happened with invites when the instance has already been half completed.
    It's not just happening when zoning, I have been 'glitched/bugged' when doing this, but it has happened more so when I am just trying to access a vendor, the bank or the AH.
    Last occurrence was yesterday I was in CC at the vendor for repairs, some guy invited me to a raid group as I was pressing my 'X' button. I was still in CC. I wasn't warped to the instance.
    I couldn't leave the group, the group couldn't kick me. My menu said I was not in a group, yet I saw seven player names in front of me.
    I don't think any of them were able to see my group chat messages, but I could see theirs.
    Tried switching phases, PvE to PvP, and phasing with group players. Also tried instance teleporters in each phase switch.
    Nothing the group and I tried was working.

Only answer.... System reset.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I explained this part of the bug earlier in this thread. The "Invite new players" fails to trigger. System reset in not necessary. Simply kick another player within the instance to trigger "Invite new players" and it works again.
  7. Xainexus Well-Known Player

Tried that a few times with different group members each time. Still had to reset.
    Devs this is a coding issue, and not a player based problem, please look into it
  8. Doomsha Level 30

Yes this happens whenever you are loading a zone when it tries to put you into an instance. Is it a bug, not exactly. If you respond yes to entering an instance why would you continue to run around zoning. That is just silly.
  9. Notangie New Player

That happened to me yesterday. I saw a full raid worth of names that I was grouped with, but I was still in metro. I thought I had been ninja invited to a dawn or vengeance, then realized I was glitched out of the pvp instance I q-ed for.
  10. Bloodartist New Player

This is how I used to get it too occasionally. If I had accepted to enter the pvp arena, and then afterwards but before being teleported to arena I used a door teleport to leave an instance, it could happen.

And guess what, DCUO decides you deserve DESERTER PENALTY for helping your glitched group to receive a new member! HOORAY DCUO!
  11. NoobishGuy New Player

This happened to me at courthouse, 3 manned that biju!
  12. details26 Committed Player

This usually happens as soon as someone goes through a teleporter.

Instead of them going to the instance it makes them go to there teleported destination.
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This has happened to me a few times in the past. The only way I know how to reproduce it , is to be queued for a match and walk through and entrance or teleporter at the same time you are being zoned in. It will result in you being counted in the match but physically in the place you zoned to by walking through an entrance.
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Not just PvP. Sometimes it adds someone to the group, but not to the instance.
  15. jr1nc Dedicated Player

well this happen last night to me! as well as one of my league members .... we were in nexus and he dced! we were on teamspeak! he tried to relog to get back into the instance but to find out that he was at the loading screen waiting to enter the game! he can hear us in game chat but not enter!! so we tried to help resolve the situation by party leader kicking him from the raid and then leaving the instance and kicking him from the group! we also notice he was still online cause his name was still in the league list.... after 10 minutes waiting we all decided to leave the instance and disband the group !! after 5 minutes he was release from signing off! many of my league members had lots of crashes either in raids or trades even walking in the WT! including myself ! it was getting late so i started an alert i was in the process of making a mod for a friend of mine and i crashed as i was talking to the vendor! i tried to get back on and i was stuck on the loading screen ! i told them to disband the group but i was tired so i never got back on! PLEASE FIX THIS!
  16. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Vote up the first post in this thread or it won't happen anytime soon.
  17. DmighTy New Player

i had made a thread about this bug this is also very similar to what had happen to me was that i queue up for 1v1 arena lair and after loading screen i ended up in someones lair alone the matches were draws.voting this thread :)
  18. YoloKytten New Player

Actually some similar recently occured to me in PVE. Actually it occured in two different ways.

First alot of time when players are joiniing / leaving the group list of names does not always update correctly. In fact it sometime overlaps players names. Hitting escape seems to fix this glitch. I would imagine in PVP though you don't have time to pause the match for like 10 seconds.

Second, recently I have been in groups just running around the watch tower, when I am pulled into a raid or alert by a friend. The weird part is that I read both chat logs and not just one. Does anyone get this glitch? Should I make a support ticket about the PVE side of players joining up in two groups and not always teleporting into an instance?
  19. Hearty Hero New Player

This happened to me yesterday for FoS power core.

I wasn't queued for via the 'y' screen. Someone had advertised it via shout and I responded. The group invitation came (and was accepted) when I had a vendor screen open.

That's the only time I haven't automagically been transported into a group instance.
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's no bug: They did the invitation wrong.

The correct failproof way to get someone into an instance:

/voteinvite name

This is listed in the /help ;)

"/invite name" lets the groupleader invite someone to the group - not an instance