Player model bugged (broken)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Hemmy, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

Using the largest variant of the smallest character model (large sprite I believe it's called, last time I checked.) and dual wielding causes the skeleton to bug out and cause some very disturbing changes.

Example:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

It's at it's worst when the actual weapon animations are being performed, obviously screenshots of those are much harder, so please just take my word for it.

I hope this is being addressed and if it has and I've missed it, please forgive the redundant post. (I've been away for quite a while :p )

I'm optimistic this will be fixed soon, thanks for reading!

P.S.
    I haven't tried this out with the other character models, but assume it's probably the same. If it is or isn't, I'll try and come back to post my findings next time I get a chance.
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

UPDATE!:

This extends to when using the atomic combo's as well. I'm hoping this will be fixed really soon as it's making my character look like a horror movie victim.
  3. Hemmy Committed Player

UPDATE 2.0:

As of the latest hotfix (Feb 2nd) this bug is still VERY much a thing. Additionally, the male equivalent (sprite sized player model) suffers from the same bug.
  4. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on the distortion here.
    • Like x 2
  6. Hemmy Committed Player

I know I'm beating a very dead and decaying horse here but....

This might be a good reason to have BODY TYPE CHANGE TOKENS (and gender change tokens) in the supply vendor on test. I really didn't/don't want to spend an hour testing all 18 different body types for this bug. If that token were in that vendor, it might have taken me only a few minutes at most.
    • Like x 2
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

This is now fixed as of the most recent update. Although I would like to point out the post above this one is still totally valid. :)
    • Like x 2