Player CR visible in sidekick

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Jun 30, 2014.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I noticed my CR is visible on my robot sidekick in a solo instance. I haven't finished yet so I'm not sure if anyone has noticed it on other players yet.
    • Like x 7
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Sweet!
    • Like x 2
  3. Seth Grey New Player

I am SO glad to see the NPCs are finally getting CR tags. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  5. winter13 New Player

This will need to be addressed pronto if it is visible in group content or open world
    • Like x 6
  6. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Worried about your CR huh? :cool:
    • Like x 4
  7. winter13 New Player

My skill points are right in my signature. In game though, that would be a different story. CR and skill points should not be visible in game...too much potential for abuse.
    • Like x 15
  8. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Why is this a problem?
    If you inspect someone then anyone with experience can practically guess someones CR already. Am I missing something?
    • Like x 9
  9. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

I don't care if anyone sees my stats.
    • Like x 4
  10. BumblingB I got better.

So pets show your CR or their CR? As I know pets scale to your CR.
    • Like x 1
  11. VintageWine Dedicated Player

I think the only reason people would see this as a problem because like the other forum about allowing to see SP...elites or whatever word you guys want to use.
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

I thought i was the only one who watches those, glad to see im not. Now in the words of trunks, "IF THEY LET THOSE ELITISTS SEE OUR CR/ SP IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF US! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
    • Like x 2
  13. Novaks New Player

If the pet scales to the player CR and it is now visible then this means other players can view his CR. I have no issues with this but I know a few hundred that will.
    • Like x 3
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

How is the truth an abuse?
    • Like x 3
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Right, So my Robot Sidekick is Cr 106 like a boss.... Lol wonder how this was missed on test.
    • Like x 1
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the truth isn't the ****** community and people who want to be carried will abuse it like they do with everything else already
    • Like x 1
  17. LowerWiskers New Player

Really? Or are you just trying to start an argument ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Probably because people were testing powers and not Sidekicks. I know a few people looked at the CRs of opponent NPCs and such, but it's not like I would have noticed mine did. Also, pet UI display is always buggy. lol

Right now, it's a UI thing. You can see your own Pet's CR and an Opponent Pet's CR. Someone can't glance and see it automatically at least.
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

"WOAH THIS GUY ONLY HAS 109 sp *kick*. "
    "Wow his cr is only 105, he cant run fos3 with us" *kick*
    It'll be abused for the most ridiculous reasons. My cr is 105, but im still removing my Robot sidepal, i dont want anyone to see any of my numbers, they dont have the right to. The only time i'll shout out my cr is when im trying to go for something really intricate
    • Like x 11
  20. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Does it happen to the pets also? Brick, Fury, Crystal, etc?