Plats - US League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Jokers Falcon, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Jokers Falcon Level 30

[IMG]

Hero USPC/PS

Our league started off with scavenging for some of the remaining old PC players left in the game after the merger. It seems like decent PC folk who still run elites are an endangered species, so people get surprised when they see 8 at once in our raids. We've been a very tiny league since the start of March 2018 and currently have 14 main players, all active. After running with the same guys and crushing content together, we've decided to expand a little and see if anyone's interested in joining our roster.

We're looking for players who enjoy endgame content and will go for the best gear sets and the hardest feats in-game. We run older elite content with 4 man squads at times, no artifact runs, and anything else that makes the game a bit more fun. We want people who are capable of doing their role in any situation. This being said we still want to be able to shoot the **** with you. If you're not comfortable in stressful raid situations where you're getting roasted at the same time we might not be the best fit for you.

Requirements
    - Gear: Endgame, you can be 5 CR's lower than max and still keep up
    - Skill Points: Who cares man more like time capsule points at this point
    - Artifacts/Augments: As high as you can take them

The main requirements are getting discord (scheduling, **** talk, otherwise we use in-game VC) and having active toons in the league.

We run near daily after around 7/8 PM EST, but there are people on throughout the day and we'll post on discord before important things.

Here some stuff we recorded:

If you have any questions regarding the league or are interested in joining, feel free to PM us in-game or on here.

- Jiky
    - Ules
    - Brice Allen
  2. Jokers Falcon Level 30

BUMP LF A COUPLE MORE PEEPS IN PREP FOR DELUGEEEEEEEE
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Bump for Jiky-
    • Like x 1
  4. Jokers Falcon Level 30

FOR THE LOVE OF BUMP
  5. Jokers Falcon Level 30

We've recruited main trollers and have our tanks, but we still need some confident dpses and healers SO HIT US UP INGAME!
  6. IamShifty Active Player

Still recruiting?
  7. Jokers Falcon Level 30

We're still looking for members, all roles welcome.
  8. Jokers Falcon Level 30

We’re starting to close recruitment, but we still need main HEALERS. All other roles filled!
  9. Jokers Falcon Level 30

Edit: We're looking for 2 main healers that can also do their DPS role if need be. Atlantis dropping in 2 days GET SOMMMEEEEE
  10. Oleandis Well-Known Player

I apologize if I've missed this - but Hero or Villain? At the moment I'm just premium while I decide if I want to resub. However, I'm nature and prefer to heal in PvE content but ultimately will be geared and spec'd for either role. I have 277 SP despite being gone from the game the past 18 months - I played this game from the time you had to pick a server. I also am a completionist (don't think that's a word but oh well), so - I'd definitely be down to feat hunt should I resub.

What really interests me is the playtime, as I am typically able to play around 8pm EST every day - and earlier when I don't have my son. Anyhow - if I am the kind of person you're looking for, please let me know.
  11. Jokers Falcon Level 30

Plats is expanding. Looking for some hardcore players.
  12. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Can I bump too?
  13. Mothas New Player

Looking for a league to join I'm in the US and I'm playing on xbox one
  14. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Happy with my league but just ran Throne E with some of these folks and we got Risen Runner without even really trying for it. Good group!
  15. Nu31 Well-Known Player

16. Vindex Active Player

Bumping the bump :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Boomer1214 New Player

I would very much like to join your league. I am a returning player that is working my CR back up. I am pretty active at the times when you guys are. I have discord and can ****talk with the best of them. I have nature healer and DPS right now but I will always be a healer power.
  18. kingxkhaos Well-Known Player

I'd like to place my tank in your league. 260, full elite, can solo throne E and managed to solo COTE twice now. I have multiple toons and will bring them into runs if need be. Id like to switch my tank from my current league as I'd like to expand and reach out to better players. I've played since launch. I am the co founder of my current league, and the main reason it's going is for me to help out players with getting better.

If I can contact someone in game that would be great
  19. Jokers Falcon Level 30

Plats is looking for 1 main tank in prep for JLD DLC dropping on March 28. PST if interested!
  20. AquamantheKing Level 30

Are you guys still recruiting in the league? I'm a 267 CR Water Healer 260 DPS with 326 SP and my healer artifacts are 160.