Plastic Man, now please!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Control Creed, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Control Creed Well-Known Player

10 years and no Plastic Man or Creeper episode?

I'd really like a Plastic Man, Creeper and Booster Gold B.O.P. style episode, so many unused DC characters.

Blue Beetle would be nice too.
    • Like x 5
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Which beetle we talking about tho
    • Like x 1
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Plas would be great as well as Elongated Man but I have to think neither will be there any time soon other than maybe a quest giver or vendor since it would take a sizeable amount of resources to develop the effects for their powers.
    • Like x 1
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

I have to think it would be Ted Kord if it's in the same list as Booster.
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Metamorpho!
    • Like x 1
  6. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I'd prefer
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Wildcat Committed Player

He can just sell soder cola in next episode since the model of Plastic Man is already in the game ;)
    [IMG]

I would prefer to see Cap. Atom

[IMG]

Would be nice to see some spoilers like content ( I mean spoiler of next episode in an new episode) - like character from future future episode selling cola in an new episode etc ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I suspect that Plastic Man will be in the next episode.

The Flashpoint Hall of Doom story has already been teased, and Plastic Man was part of that. Also, they introduced the Batwing form change for our characters on Batman Day last year which could have been a test run for Plastic Man’s ability to change into objects. Imagine a fight where Plastic Man suddenly changes into a bus and runs you down. That kind of thing.
    • Like x 1
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Dang... forgot about him... so many good unused DC staples.

An outsiders arc would be dope.
  10. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I don't know about "prefer" but YES PLEASE!!!
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Guys imma be honest i kinda like jaime more
    • Like x 2
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm all for the creeper as well as hawk and dove, katana, bumblebee and g'narkk.

but not before the doom patrol.
    • Like x 1
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Both are solid characters, so in most cases it has a lot to do with when/how you discovered the character. That said I'm more than a little annoyed with Ted's treatment in the current Suicide Squad.
  14. Control Creed Well-Known Player

All those, yes... Doom Patrol? Motherf#$@ing yes!!!