Phoenix Material not granting feat on 2nd Chance Vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by QuantumFlange, Sep 12, 2018.

1. QuantumFlange Active Player

When buying the phoenix material from the 2nd chance vendor, the material is granted as an available style but the feat is not awarded? Is this intended?

If so, how is this a 2nd chance and how do we account for the fact that once a style has been collected it can't be collected again, thus ruling out obtaining it the "traditional" way.

I sincerely hope that with such an elevated price, if this is working as intended, that it is seriously reconsidered or fixed.
    • Like x 4
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That’s why we were asking for the COLLECTIONS to be put on the vendor, not the rewards. Bleh.
    • Like x 1
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Seeing as there are Feats for the Enhanced Future Crusader and Enhanced lantern Emblems, it sounds like a bug that will get hotfixed. Be sure to make a post in the Bug Section so it can get properly reportedly.
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DCUO would get more sales doing the collection pieces too.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Hope this is a bug
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The material on the second chance vendor (and any items there) should complete the feats. We are fixing the issue, and we'll fix-up anyone who has missed the feat.
    • Like x 10
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

AFAIR the collections don't give the feat the style does. That said I wanted the collections on the vendor because having a partially completed collection keeps me up at night.

It was along the same lines as why I wouldn't share style feats pre style sharing because it messed with my harmony to have a style feat complete while knowing deep down I didn't have all of the styles for a given set. I may have a problem.
  8. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Is there any change to put all the time capsules items in a vantor instead of having them in a loot box and add the quacks to the market place.