phoenix cannon elite: Troll cant stun suppressor?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Dec 7, 2019.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

i dont know if this is actually a bug so i didnt put it in that section but is it suppose to be this way? my leaguemate is a quantum troll and shes using her stuns on the suppressor but its not stunning it. However she is able to stun in regular.

is it suppose to be like that? or is their a dominance requirement to be able to stun it? if so what is the requirement.
  2. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

as a troller you need the reccomended dom see under the on duty menue as troll it will tell you the dom needed to be able to stun/ crowd controll adds
    • Like x 1
  3. Heywiar Committed Player

Hm, that's weird! I was able to stun the suppressor pretty well whenever I run the Phoenix Cannon Elite raid. (Sorry if that sounds like I'm comparing!!)
    Could it be that the add had stun immunity after breaking out from another cc or stun?
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

that must be it then im going to have to ask her what her dom is. i told her spec supper powered because that is what im specced but i dont troll much i just have it as an alt. im going to assume she needs to spec hybrid to meet the requirement to stun the add until her gear is up?
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

i think its what geo said her dom might be to low im going to have her check to see if she meets the requirement for it she might have to respect her Stats for this particular mechanic.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Speccing Hybrid won't affect stuns and such, look at the Dominance requirement as listed on the On Duty menu for the Elite version of the raid, and make sure your troll meets that minimum. They may have to respec to grab more Dominance until they gear up more (and pick up Generator Mods and boost their Augments as well).
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

its just to help boost the numbers in order to meet the dom requirement but i get what your saying you can do it that way to speccing into more dom then vit
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

Yeah, she should check her gear and stats because I don't spec anything into dom. The troll gear *should* be enough to compensate for that, generally speaking.
    • Like x 2
  9. Saybro Committed Player

This has to be an error. Raids Dom increased by around 1000 in previous content. Now we jump a cool almost 3000 increase? Seems a little off in my opinion. Especially when the previous elite gear isn't sufficient to reach the set number.
    • Like x 1
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah this time around the dom requirement is insane high, one would need to spec dom instead of vita or power or/and get a decent amount of vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

the minimum dominance requirement is just over 14700. tell your leaguemate to do her homework and dump more points into dominance. the minimum suggested dominance is listed under on-duty tab and scorecard.
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They set the recommended Dom for PCe ridiculously high. I'm about 1K over but I have high-ish gear, OP neck and back, 160 artifacts and spec 50sp in to dom to strengthen shields, which a troll typically would not do if playing with under 400sp. Previously, a troll would get all the dom it needs and more purely from last DLC's vendor gear and 120 arts.
  13. Iconic Founder New Player

The first time i tried PCe, my group said "Stun these adds" i were trying, but, couldnt, then they said "Troll sleeping"... needed suggest dom to stun adds. Dont remember, but i think that needs 14700 dom, i had 13500, now i have more than 15k.
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not for nothing, but the tank can also stun or pull to stop the stuns.
  15. Saybro Committed Player

Do yours. It's just over 14800 bruh. Don't be rude.
  16. High Troller Loyal Player

that is the suggested dom. i can stun all adds at 14708. i have verified this.
  17. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Most likely she needs the required dom, could also be bcs the supressor has CC immunity.

There are certain abilities in the game that can stun even with much lower dominance though like savage growth or holographic decoy. If your friend is gadgets they could try using decoy to stun. I think a few other powers can do this but none that I can think of currently.