Test Discussion Phase Menu...Again!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 27, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's right - the phase menu is back. Beyond changes specific to the phase menu, much work has been done under the hood with how phases and phasing function - both to make the menu work, but also in general as we uncovered old code with modern issues.

Please use this thread to report any bugs related to the phase menu primarily, but also any other issues you might see while zoning, phasing without the menu, or using the PvP/PvE phase shifter.
    • Like x 7
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If at first you don't succeed....

Thanks to all for not letting this be forgotten and thus fallen through the cracks.
    • Like x 3
  3. L T Devoted Player

The only way I could think of to test this, given the limited population, is to use the phase shifter to switch to PVP phase.

I couldn't switch back using the phase menu, neither in the watchtower nor in open world metropolis. I can't tell if it's intended (since it's pvp phase) or just not working.
  4. Carp Developer

That is as intended. You should not be able to use the Phase Menu to switch between PVP and PVE phases; you should only be able to switch between PVP and PVE in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom.

And in general, let me thank you all for your patience while we fixed the issues behind the scenes necessary to get this feature functioning properly.
    • Like x 7
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Same issue I had the first time: the fonts on the menu are extremely small & difficult to read. Increase the size of the Switch Phase dialogue box & the fonts within. In fact you could fill the screen with the box if you like since the only thing you can do with the box up is switch or cancel.
  6. Magnificent Loyal Player

Considering the low population in the vast majority of PVP zones, what's the harm in allowing the use of it to swap between PVP and PVE since it can't be used while in combat?
  7. Lara Committed Player

When comes the Phase Menu on the Live server?
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Probably with the update that comes with the Summer Event. Which means probably next week or the week after.

Just guessing, mind.
  9. Lara Committed Player

ohhh... i hope:oops:
  10. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Had someone in my group who wasn't in my phase, clicked to phase to them, and I DC'd.
  11. Carp Developer

I'll take a look at this. Thanks for the report!
  12. Anja New Player

It's not allowing me to use the switch phase. Everytime I go to phase and then move to pick a server it greys out the option to switch
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Are you possibly in a PvP phase when you try to switch phase? Because you can't switch phase from PvP to PvE or PvE to PvP.

Just a question about a conceivable possibility. My apologies if you already know this.