Phantom Zone Helmet of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Can someone please check on the loot table percentage for the helmet of omnipotence in the phantom zone? I've been running it for years, spent a lot and I mean a lot of money on replay badges for this helmet that never seems to drop. I've come to the conclusion that the changes in the many different loot tables must have effected it over the years. My friends have received it early on in their campaign and I haven't after many years of doing it daily. Please check into this and let us know if it's been corrected.
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

League mate actually got it a few days ago on a run we did. I'm like you, been running it forever and haven't been able to get it to drop.
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Crazy...when it was relevant i got it twice on different characters within 12 hrs....this game RNG is very trippy!
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Spent few hundred quid on running that when the content wasn't even that relevant trying to get it to drop and it never did, sigh. Just run it daily and don't bother spending cash on it.
  5. Dene Prince Devoted Player

That & the OP hands in the demon alert hate me too lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I put in a ticket for this because it doesn't seem right to do an alert for years, spend so many replay badges, and not get it to drop. They replied to check the broker for the gear. I felt like the people answering emails must think we're morons if they tell us to check a broker for an item that can't be listed there. They must not play their own game or they would know it can't be sold. Anyway I feel like not getting it to drop this rare makes want to give up on this game if this is their reply. They probably didn't even bother checking tje loot table for this drop.