Phantom Souls is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by SethZoulMonEl, May 1, 2018.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Are you looking for a league with good players who are laid back? Do you want to run with people who are fun to socialize with while running content together? If you answered yes to these questions, Phantom Souls may be a good fit for you.

About us: The hero league was founded by me, my wife, and a close friend of ours. We wanted a league environment without the pressure of expecting everyone to be perfect or elite players. We also were frustrated in other leagues by the restrictions in place that were essentially telling us how to play the game we pay to play. We do prefer players who are good at their roles, but we are also willing to teach those who are still learning toward that goal.

Our league is relatively new in the sense that there are not many players in our ranks yet. We do have a league hall with all statuaries unlocked and two banks unlocked. We hope to grow our ranks to begin working on the league bonuses. If you are interested in helping us make this league more attractive for people to join, that would be awesome!

We do have a few expectations of our league members just for the sake that people get along well:
    1. Age is not a factor, but maturity is. Treating other league members with respect regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. is necessary to fit in with our league.
    2. Be humble. We all make mistakes, and everyone can stand to learn from other players to improve their characters. I know egos get inflated, including my own at times, but part of being a good league member is keeping those egos in check; feel free to call me on my ego if it gets out of line.
    3. Have fun. Do not take the game so seriously that it is treated as a job. It is a game, and above all else that means it should be enjoyable for everyone in the league.
    Our league website shows our members for contact info within the game.

Edit: Our website is still a work in progress, so some of my characters were not listed. I am generally on the following characters:
    • Xine El
    • Looney Marvin
    • Inferno Hailstorm
    • Zy Ko
    You can also contact our league leader:
    • Silv Streak
    Edit2: We're on USPS/USPC and play a little in the evenings on weekdays and most of the day on weekends currently (US time zones).
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

still need recruits? i'm in need of a league, an experienced 211 healer and veteran of darkseid's warfactory. ran all the way up to earth 3 and atlantis. if interested send a league invite to "herneofwindsor" in game.