Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Nov 29, 2021.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I've always wanted this as a change on the fly option. Games like ESO let you buy emote packs that change your stance instead of being stuck in one all the time. Im aware they make 5 bucks a pop every time you want to change your personality.

But i really wish you could save a different personality to different armories. Certain styles go with certain attitudes and sometimes you want to switch that up. Id be willing to pay 20 bucks for a personality pack to switch on the fly as you like. You can still keep the 5 dollar one. Just a thought.
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

I would love this. Would kill for some new personalities as well, like Queen Diana's or Catwoman's or even Darkseid's.
    • Like x 3
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Been wanting this for along time, I always wanted that Meditation flight for my Wonder Woman character.:rolleyes:
  4. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Totally Agree This Idea Is Definetly Profitable

Things Like That Give The Game A New Flavor
    & Makes It Worth The Cash
  5. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Yes please. This is something that (I think) wouldn't be too hard on the engineering side to make. I'd totally buy some if they are good.
    • Like x 1
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm 100% for this idea at $10 a crack....it's something that would add a lot of income for the game that I'd have no interest in using...so win-win.
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I wish a dev would comment. I just wonder if this would be a consideration or if new emotes or personalities are in the pipeline.
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Like these:

The devs *have* responded to the request and said they're aware of the interest and they would like to do something along these lines. They just haven't commented about it recently. It is on Megzilla's master request list.

An update wouldn't be a bad idea.