Perfect Legends - PvE/PvP USPS3 Villain League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Mar 5, 2013.

1. SomeRandomGuy New Player

PerfectLegend I remember meeting you in a 2 v 2 Legends pvp match!

You were playing as sinestro and you had a harley quinn on your team. I was playing as huntress with someone I don't remember on my team. You probably don't remember but I remember because I remember seeing you guys in an FNL episode. Sure, we got our butts whooped, but I was excited to be playing against ya'll!

Thanks for being classy in that match and good fight!

You may not remember me but I was Ambient green playin as Huntress
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

bump ....for a good time call perfect legends
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Cloud_9 New Player

-Azuren

-CR98/153.8SP

-Quantum

-DPS, also have full 85 Controller gear
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

Merry Christmas, Perfect Legends!
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I hope you guys all had a great Xmas Perfect Legends!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

Just in case anyone notices, I am no longer in Perfect Legends. I've went to another league solely on the rationale of joining up with some people I know. Perfect Legends is an excellent league. It's ran very well. Perf puts a lot of time into teaching players high level content. The players are at a high caliber and the culture is everything you could ask for in a league. I VERY HIGHLY recommend them. Fun people...and I'm not being booshie!
  7. Radium Devoted Player

Why is it everyone I know is ending up in Nightfall lol
  8. Oppressor New Player

99 cr ice tank 98 sp have mic only thing is that I've haven't ran wave yet cause I don't want to run that raid with pugs league would be nice but nexus and everything else I've done easily
  9. 13igtyme Devoted Player

It's becoming like black armada.
  10. Fighter Well-Known Player

Fighter Knight

97cr & 62sp

Quantum dps...soon to be rage dps and tank

I am looking for a league that will help me get my so up and get marks it get tank gear. I have 2 Heros: 101 celestial and 100 gadget. I know the game well I just need people to help me get this toon up it where he needs to be.
  11. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I remember! My controller died during that match and I ran to get my second one! It was very fun! Great game. I hope to play against you again!

Feel free to contact me today for a trial run, to see how you fit in with league! I'll keep an eye out for you as well!

Feel free to contact me today for a trial run to see how well you mesh with league! I'll also keep an eye out for you.
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I haven't visited the forums much as of late, so sorry for the late responses.

We did stop recruiting a while ago, but are slowly starting up again.

If you are interested, please read the original post on the first page for the requirements.

Right now, we are mainly interested in T5 ready controllers, a tank, and a skilled DPS or two.

:)
    • Like x 1
  13. Lights Derp Loyal Player

PERF!!!

You can't tell me what to do!
    • Like x 1
  14. feaccy villain New Player

I M INTERESTED IF YOU MIND TO RIDE WITH YA I JUST STARED 3 VILAIN ONE HEALER NOT 30 YET ..... A TANK CR 43 AND A TROLLER 55.... SO HEALER GODESS IVY TANK (TANK PRIME) AND TROLLER (FINAL FEARLESS) GIVE ME A ANSWER BY MAIL AND WRITE THE NAME LIKE A WRITE IT
  15. NotZuZu New Player

Perfect Legends may be recruiting sometime in the near future! Ready those applications!
  16. zStormHawk New Player

zStormHawk
    97cr pve
    Nat Heal
    107sp
    90cr pvp
    I got A turtlebeach Headset!
    And that is my application to join PERFECT LEGENDS
  17. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

18. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I'll send you a tell in-game when I see you. Feel free to send me one if you see me on as well!
  19. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Perfect Legends are now recruiting again!

Just to warn everyone, we do not have set schedules for raids. We just get on, and party on!

We are currently looking for easy going, T5 (CR86+) ready players, but will eventually accept lower CR's. So keep on checking back here!

Our requirements are that you have a mic ; Communication is important, and typing isn't the best way to socialize or work as a team.

Our second requirement is for you to not bring drama to the table. If you do, you will be removed.

Please understand that no one here wants to deal with drama, or adults who act like children.

An overdeveloped sense of entitlement will get you nowhere here. So please respect everyone and treat them the way you'd like to be treated. We all play this game for fun. It's our get away from our daily lives - so treat it like a game, not a job.

Getting to the point, what can our league provide you? Well, fun obviously! We like getting our content done, and often run raids multiple times a week. We have mature people here who not only have a good sense of humor, but know how to have a good time! ;)

If that's what you're looking for, well then by all means, come try us out!

Please post the following!
    -Your in-game name
    -Your CR/SP
    -Your Power Type
    -Your Role

Also, please send a tell or in-game mail to PerfectLegend, V TDSK, Jengu, BreakYoself, Azuren or MrBIGevil if you are interested! Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  20. TDSK Committed Player

Come join the party! Or we'll stick Black Canary on you!:D

[IMG]