People Who Park Themselves at The Beginning of The Stabilizer Mission... Or Wherever

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i lost it when i read " milk and cookies" LMAO!

sorry about this bro! , hope it wont happen to u again , u can add me and we can run it together.
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Oh, don't even get me started on Mainframe item use like that. LOL Folks pulling out sidekicks, henchmen and orbital strikes on the Stabilizer Duo AND seasonal instances has always gotten an :rolleyes: out of me at the very least.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

What you and your group experienced was "intentional AFK" and a "disruption to PvE content".... you can place this player on ignore, kick him from the instance......but posting on the forums? i would rather take that time and effort to reporting this player to send a clear message that their childish behavior is not welcomed in the game.

never reported someone before? click on the link at the bottom of my signature.
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

i surely hope you put this player on ignore and moved on in life.....unless for some reason you desire to run with this player again
  5. useless Well-Known Player

6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Gives you some idea how MUCH attention I pay because I am just SO excited to get that stabilizer built so I can open another capsule. LOL .. Is it 6? OKAY then SIX :p Is it necessary for me to inform the masses that PART 1 of this replay is definitely SARCASM :eek:
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I use my backup and orbitals on all instances including stabilizer the quicker the stuff dies the quicker I'm out of there.

I orbital the boss every time.
    • Like x 4
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao that's actually kinda cute.
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Did you try to explain it to them in group chat? “Hey, guys, you’re doing it wrong! Here’s how this instance works:”

I’ll admit, there are times when I’m queued for an instance, and then by the time it pops (or when switching maps, like entering the Cain St Mall or Zamaron in Love and War) I need to jump afk for a minute or two, but I always toss out a ‘brb’ in group chat. Most of the time (almost any time it’s a PUG run) they start without me and I have to race to catch up and hope I’m not locked out for needing the bathroom.
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know it's a "to each their own" kind of thing and all, but considering the difficulty level of the bosses and NPCs in that content, it just comes across as overkill, like trying to use a baseball bat to kill an ant. It's just kind of silly to me.
  11. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I'm beginning to think some players would rather watch the E3 Cut scene; as the other goes and kills the adds for them.Or tries to lock the other player in with them; just for lols.
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

What's silly is that there are actually people benched on the forums complaining about such a thing. :rolleyes: Makes me wonder if some people got their feels hurt for being doubled in damage over a 1 minute-event.
  13. Proxystar #Perception

what's silly to me is not using something available to you ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Adi Qui New Player

This just happened to me in Legends. I was out the whole Ras Al Gul fight. Went from first to last on the numbers.,,,and yes it's a matter of pride for me to do well and contribute to me team. :)
  15. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Look at it this way, he/she needs you, you are they savior, you are they hope, they hero, they rely on you but you don't rely on them, they through in the towel because they realized they could never compete.;)
  16. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

There would be an easy fix for this. ;)

Use the same tactics as pvp.

No activity >>> no loot. :p
    • Like x 2
  17. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

I guess I'm lucky, I've never observed this. But it certainly would be annoying. Perhaps the devs could put a rule that gives no loot or lockout if a player does nothing during an instance.
  18. Capitaine Courage Active Player

To be honest I don't even know why this mission is a DUO.
    It should be solo like the Vault.
    Nobody ever died nor nedeed help in a stabilizer mission.
    • Like x 1
  19. Compound Omega Level 30

Not because we have to, but because we CAN!!!!
    • Like x 3
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm more of a "use what you need" kind of player, and when it comes to my experiences in seasonals and the stabilizer duo, you just don't need that stuff. Overuse of something that isn't really needed runs the risk of it becoming a crutch, so I hold off on using that kind of stuff unless I really need to use it.

But that's just me. I know mileage will vary for others, so to each their own, even if I think it's a bit silly. :D