Penthouse Lair - Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fuzion, May 14, 2013.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

I thought this myself. Ideally have a window for a Gotham location and one for a Metropolis one but at the end of the day even a static view for both would be acceptable.
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

As it was the lair theme they mentioned the most in the early DLC6 casts I would suspect sewer is good to go and that they are just waiting for a lull when they need to inject something for people to get excited about. I would hope you get mini killer-crocs for henchmen or something along those lines.
  3. supathugraz New Player

Hey folks. New (legendary) player here and I totally feel duped after buying the Penthouse DLC. I love the base theme but the locations are a joke, there are only 2-3 REAL penthouse entrances in Metropolis and ZERO in Gotham. I am not the only one who thinks a penthouse should have entrances HIGH ABOVE THE STREET. Developers, if you could please fix this right MEOW. We need at least ONE rooftop entrance on a tall building in Gotham, or I'm feeling robbed.
  4. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I also feel scammed that I can't have my penthouse on top a high building. Had I know I wouldn't have bought it.