PC to PS3

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Free2BeMe, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'm getting a PS3 this week, and I want to know if there's any way I can transfer my saved toons from my PC account to PS3? I spent so much time leveling up my toon and getting her to T3, and I'd really hate to have to start all over again after all of my hard work. If anyone knows if it is possible to switch servers, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Statman New Player

This is one of those highly requested things, but as far as I've heard there's never been a successful case.

While theoretically it probably could be done, I'd take a wild guess at it's something that DCUO does not want to deal with, as they probably have to jump through hoops dealing with PSN (as the game runs through PSN ID's rather than Station accounts).

PSN is a total *****, lol.

Also, keep in mind any form of account transfers would eventually lead to account selling, etc. which is something the devs don't want happening at all.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Don't worry Free, I'll help you get back all that work. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

At the moment, there is no way to go between the two platforms. Will it be available in the future? No updates about this yet but I'd continually check the announcements page just in case.

Answer Title: Can I access my PC account on my PS3™?
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28880
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks, everyone, I appreciate the help! And Zod, I'm planning on it! :D
    • Like x 1
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

No problem. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!