PC Client Crashing Multiple Times Daily- US Server Instability

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Rainnifer Committed Player

I'm honestly awaiting to see "crashed during survival mode" added to everyone's list on this issue, maybe we'll get some word on the progress by then as everyone becomes even more frustrated. Who wants to bet that the update to add in survival mode will cause even more crashes with the game? Placing my bet now, 1 mil in broker cash, more crashes await us all.
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

i decided to start gearing up my tank.. because survival mode.. i don't know how easy it will be. i crashed back to back after shattered gotham raid. i crashed when entering the hall of doom after successfully completing the raid. the struggle is real to get daemo marks.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

AGAIN I crashed when browsing my styles:mad:
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

Decided to come back for a month and I've already had 4 crashes today on PS.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The weekend push to test had several more prospective crash fixes.
    • Like x 3
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

where it normally crashes on live server seems to lag for 2 seconds on test server. for 2 seconds, i'm praying "please don't crash!". might be unrelated. test server is more stable than live sadly (aside from the 2 second lag spikes).

Edit: Might actually be unrelated. I did some very late night runs on test and found out the guys are in the EU. The brief lag now reminds me of the Xbox server (US+EU).
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Crashed with a message saying theres a server maintenance twice today :(
  8. Rainnifer Committed Player

[IMG]
    The crashes are not making this game fun for some anymore. Please I hope the next fix fixes it.
    EDIT: thanks Jade for the help
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Try uploading the picture through imgur and use the direct link and do what it says under images https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?help/bb-codes

It keeps thinking I’m trying to do a picture when I’m trying to explain when I type the image code out lol
  10. MrGainey Level 30

Probably just crashing cause they to cheap to replace old worn out hardware
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

Maybe the hardware was borrowed from the Xbox servers
  12. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

BUMP. Still happening unfortunately although the frequency has gone down a bit it seems for me personally (went from about 6 crashes to 3 per day), any update that the DEVS/Mepps can share?
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

This update was given Sunday, not sure if you seen it
    Hopefully an update soon on these crash fixes
  14. Vantabat New Player

I play on Linux using Lutris after installing with Steam. I have DCUO installed on 2 computers: one with Ubuntu and the other with Arch Linux. In contrast to the other people here, I have had no game crashes. I'll get the disconnect splash every several days, but that seems to be a server load thing. The launcher has crashed but only a handful of times; in fact, I get the crash report dialog more often when everything was working just fine.
    I don't know if this is useful information, but thought I would comment.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A new PC client hotfix is out now. You will automatically download this the next time you log into the game. We expect more crashes to be resolved, but definitely want to keep getting information on any that continue.
    • Like x 4
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Can’t wait to try it, thanks again Mepps, will report any crashes if any occur
  17. Draconiano Committed Player

I already updated my game but I'm still crashing.
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I happened to crash about 3 hours ago. It seems to happen quite a bit when around a pretty sizable crowd of players for an extended period of time. I was maybe in the HoD 10-15 mins and my screen froze twice and crashed on the third and final screen freeze. The freezes were one after another with like 3 seconds in between each other. I can tell work has been done since the crashes would for the most part be sudden and automatic, unlike now with a few screen freezes happening before the crash.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

At first I was like sweet, client hotfix! then I loaded the game.. next minute.

[IMG]

Crashed.
    • Like x 1
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

What happened with your crash? Anything in particular you noticed right before or any usual reoccuring circumstances?