Patchwork Themyscira Open World Bosses

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Trexlight, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Hey folks!

Mass confusion in game so wanted to relay how these Bounties work.

The Bounties are in a 30 min timer rotation starting with Murk and ending with Hydra. But the Hydra will only spawn when the 4 Bounties (Murk, Ares, Athena, and Steppinwolf & Kalibak) are defeated. You then have 4 mins to beat Hydra before having to wait for the next rotation cycle.

In an hour's time the rotation goes

0:00 - Flashpoint Atlantean Invasion Begins
    0:01 - Murk spawns
    0:05 - Ares Invasion Begins
    0:06 - Ares spawns
    0:10 - Olympian Invasion Begins
    0:11 - Hera spawns. Complete Objective to break shield and Athena Spawns
    0:15 - Apokilips Invasion Begins
    0:16 - Steppinwolf & Kalibak Spawn
    0:20 - Hydra Awakens from Slumber (Bounties defeated)/ Hydra Slumbers Unawaken (1 or more Bounties not defeated)
    0:21 - Hydra Spawns

0:30 - Flashpoint Atlantean Invasion Begins
    0:31 - Murk spawns
    0:35 - Ares Invasion Begins
    0:36 - Ares spawns
    0:40 - Olympian Invasion Begins
    0:41 - Hera spawns. Complete Objective to break shield and Athena Spawns
    0:45 - Apokilips Invasion Begins
    0:46 - Steppinwolf & Kalibak Spawn
    0:50 - Hydra Awakens from Slumber (Bounties defeated)/ Hydra Slumbers Unawaken (1 or more Bounties not defeated)
    0:51 - Hydra Spawns

Rinse and Repeat.

Depending on if you have the Hydra spawn or not you wait time is either 5-10 mins before the next rotation. Use that spare time wisely. Happy Grinding!
    • Like x 6
  2. Liightmare dc Active Player

Any info on where boon of Apollo and boon of Aphrodite drop?
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Those sound liek the Catalysts for the Augments and they drop from On Duty Instances or buy them from Kassandra in in the Mission Hub with EAs.
  4. EP Ice Loyal Player

I have a question. I keep seeing that you have to beat all the bosses before fighting Hydra and I’m wondering if that only applies if you are not in a group. On three different toons, I have fought and received full credit for defeating Hydra prior to beating all the other bosses but I was also in a group. So, how does that work? Does only one person in the group have to have all the bosses defeated first and Hydra opens up to all members of that group? Just looking for some clarification on how this whole thing works.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

The quests are worded a bit weird. The weekly Hydra bounty only states that the Hydra only spawns, after all the other bosses are defeated. Defeating all of them in succession is no requirement to fight the Hydra or complete the quest.

So in theroy, on a thursday you could beat Murk for one weekly, then go for a break for a few minutes and then defeat the hydra for the other bounty.
    For farming, it makes sense though to defeat all of them :)
    • Like x 2
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

Ahh! That makes sense. Thank you
  7. L T Devoted Player

solo and alert I think
  8. GL Connors New Player

Is there a strategy to beating them?
    Do the ads carrying the boxes have anything to do with the timer?
    Is there an easiest of the four?
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Strategy is just to burn down the boss but with the amount of DPS possibly burning the boss, you may or may not get "credit" for your contribution. Thats why there are Side Objectives to complete in order to secure you are getting credit such as in the Murk Fight, killing the Atlantean Sorcerers that are buffing him or killing the Water Elemental.

The timer is just the timer. There's nothing that cna be done to change it. The Adds and such are just methods to defeat the invasion but ultimately, you must defeat the boss to win the engagement.

Athena seems to be the easiest but thats probably by design since she drops the OP Helm for players.