[Paradox Wave] Orbs falling through the floor [PS3]

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Soulburn32, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

In the sub boss tunnel where you have to toss orbs at the boss after he activates a shield (you start hitting for 1s) the balls have a bad habit of falling through the floor and are no longer usable.

This happens every time I have been in there without fail.

I do not know if this is a problem on PC so if it is there as well post as well.
    • Like x 46
  2. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I guess no one cares about getting broken mechanics on the ps3 fixed.

GJ everyone!
    • Like x 1
  3. Potent New Player

Most players probably don't have their forums set to sort by recent post I would guess, so they probably haven't seen your post in the middle of the 1000 other posts with more Likes than yours.
    • Like x 1
  4. Amelija New Player

I logged in just to thumb up. If u have a mental in there and have him spam tele when they come up it helps. So many wrong things with this raid most importantly the invisible ball 1shots
    • Like x 1
  5. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Alright i'll try that next time, I thought i saw that happen one time but didn't confirm it.
    • Like x 1
  6. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

7. Nawtae Well-Known Player

It happens when you pick two up and hit him with the orbs or drop them.
  8. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

this is still a problem btw
  9. Trinidad James Loyal Player

+1 because I don't like any kind of in-game bugs.
  10. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

requesting update
  11. Tikkun Loyal Player

Thumbs up. We had this problem too on PC. It was consistant enough to really drag the fight out.
  12. Dump Truck New Player

This is an annoying bug, as is when all four are thrown or walked into the Sentry and his shield does not lower.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kam New Player

I've not only seen them fall through, but also they spawn so late that their timer is already around half way.
  14. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

either the team hates me or I just report problems that can't be easily fixed because I have never had any of my arkham posts be responded to by a green name lol
  15. Herculys New Player

same problem in pc, https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...hed-after-sons-of-trigon.170721/#post-1994344
  16. One Shot New Player

that's normal, they will re spawn at the right spots
  17. Gant Well-Known Player

Please fix this bug. So annoying.
    • Like x 2
  18. ADG New Player

Not only do they still fall through the floor, but....

• I am 1-shotted by the boss automatically when I try to grab one much of the time,
    • I am 1-shotted by the energy bursts when I try to grab one much of the time,
    • I am knocked away by the energy bursts when I try to grab one much of the time,
    • I simply cannot pick them up much of the time.
  19. Crackin New Player

Just a bump. This still happens with sentry more often than not with the glitchy eggs for the shield.
  20. surge914 New Player

This has been happening for a long time. Not only that but it doesn't let you pick up the orbs sometimes. The devs must really not give a crap about Paradox since this gamebreaking bug has not been fixed.