Paradox Wave Mystery Floor Deaths...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flightboy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Flightboy New Player

I know I know before one of you say, "duuuude this needs to go in the bugs section" I know and I apologize for bringing it here.

My question is simple, is it just happening for Speedsters or are all movement modes getting killed by this too???

Has there been any official acknowledgement of this happening?

Again my apologies for opening this thread here. Hope they have a plan to fix this soonish starting to get really irritating dying to poor raid designs/ failed glitch fixes..... o_O
    • Like x 3
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

All movement modes. Paradox wave energy was put in to prevent people from glitching.
    • Like x 1
  3. Flightboy New Player

So, now we have random invisible spots of permanent stuns / instant deaths on the ground in this raid??? I understand why it was implemented, but are they aware of what it's doing for those running a straight up run?? Thanks for answering my question about the movement modes.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

duuuuuude this needs to go in the bugs section

But naw, I havent noticed it
    • Like x 2
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

In before "working as intended".
    • Like x 2
  6. Whiteroom New Player

another "fix"
    • Like x 2
  7. Flightboy New Player

Hahahahaha, you would... Yea man, it's ridiculous imagine rolling away successfully from the sentry (LOOOOOOOOOOL) and then becoming permanently stunned by "the air" and your life draining from "the ground" until your dead... I think I almost broke my controller when this happened consecutively in the same run.

I also noticed this only happens when we are running Epic Odyssey. I haven't seen this when closing the tunnels.
  8. Flightboy New Player

Is this happening to you guys on the PC?
  9. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Haven't noticed anything on the pc side.
    • Like x 1
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea the energy is basically implemented in the walls. I know after doing warrior tunnel i get shocked for 700 for 4 times. Its pretty much the arena is a dome and outside the dome is covered with dangerous paradox energy. Fly too high get hit with it, superspeed in certain parts of the floor you will definately get hit with it. Really annoying for people going to the epic odessey feat.
    • Like x 1
  11. Flightboy New Player

Great it happens in the tunnels too Hahahahaha this is hilarious... NOT! o_O
  12. Anya Well-Known Player

Happens to me alot. It's annoying specially as a solo healer, hate for it to happen during Rav.
    • Like x 1
  13. expeel New Player

I haven't had it happen to me personally but after a wipe I was standing in the middle of the left side hallway leading to the main room and the healer forgot to repair and as he went to fly by me to go to the repair bot I noticed him getting stunned and taking damage by literally nothing. He started to complain like wtf?! Then he popped boon of soul and problem solved. So it seems to happen more than just the mentioned areas. But a shield seems to save you I take it
  14. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

They need to fix this. It's annoying and lame to die to something when you're running the raid normally.
    • Like x 1
  15. truth_teller New Player

happened to me a few times. Couple times around the repair bot too. doubt they'll fix it too,we've complained for over two months.
    • Like x 1
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I'm acro, and a tank on that char.

Last night aws doing para, before we even started I was running up to get in place to start it. Then boom ticks of 900 flying across my screen and dead. We hadn't even started the fight and the game decided I needed to die... so much fun.
    • Like x 2
  17. Flightboy New Player

Yea man this too happened to me while getting in position... o_O
  18. Flightboy New Player

Yea this is totally putting a bad taste in my mouth... EO is now aggravating...
  19. Flightboy New Player

Maybe it's the pre-rage power release...
  20. Lightmagic New Player

Pretty sure that its just lag. I know when you induce a bit of lag by jumping and quickly opening and closing the menu you can appear for fall through the floor and the get stunned and damaged until death. It was implemented to stop people glitching out the map. Haven't noticed it in tunnels. But haven't tried to do it tbh.