Paradox Warrior Soloed- Time Torn Area 51

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lt Skymaster, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

So when the DLC came out I saw a lot of people getting a group of 8 and all to get these Paradox Bounties, and I say heck nah!

Here is me soloing Paradox Warrior, I'll post later the others too, when and if I do them :p

Edit: CR 189 btw when it just came out

Cheers
    • Like x 3
  2. Saami Loyal Player

Nice.
    I almost forgot how fun this game can be when you are thinking outside of box.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

dang I thought this was going to be a vid of nature or electric doing it, or even quantum. I was wrong lol

2 grand summoning help I imagine too. Something no other power can do btw.
  4. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Challenge accepted.
  5. Nucleus DC Well-Known Player

I do this daily.....since the content dropped. I thought it was the norm
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah u can do it with all powers but with some it takes ages like quantum ,thats why i am not soloing it with my at not worth the time, cant fully charge a timebomb because of avoiding etc...
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Ive had multiple people tell me its impossible to do this LOL i got the sentry to 50% health on test w/out even trying. Ive also soloed the warrior too. Its not hard to do. Executioner is the easiest one imo.

What i see is many players who have never run dox getting destroyed by these bounties some days. Every time i see the sentry stomp someone or the warrior suck in and no one runs away i chuckle :p
    • Like x 3
  8. Proxystar #Perception

When that happens I run in behind warrior and keep dps'n while he wrecks all the people in front of him haha
    • Like x 1
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, I've seen too many people die from those so I thought It might be fun to do a solo run :p
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Yup me too lol :cool:
    • Like x 1
  11. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Good job! It's also easily doable as an atomic tank.
  12. Unida Dedicated Player

is this the new deathmike or whatever his name was? pretty sure it was that, he was legend.
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

who?
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah they can be soloed, even without pet powers, they're easy.
  15. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yeah Death Mike is a legend, I can't compare to him but I've done my fair share of alert's solo's with different powers they're on my channel check them out :p
  16. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Deathmike would be proud.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

I can't remember, but was Deathmike gadgets when he soloed one of the Paradox Wave bosses or was he something else?

I don't solo these, not worth the single mark. lol I usually get a second person, preferably a healer.
    • Like x 1
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The almighty Deathmike whoms patience knows no bounds was Rage when he accomplished that :).

P.S: He solo'd every boss in Paradox around the time of 96/97 CR gear.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mazahs Loyal Player

If memory serves me, he was Rage. Oops Brice beat me to it

I remember when he posted this shot...I was like DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Thanks Brice!
    • Like x 1