OuterHeaven [USPC] Elite league recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by IIThe QuestionII, Jun 19, 2015.

1. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

We need no reason to fight, we fight because we are needed.
    We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse.
    We are heroes without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in

-------------------UPDATE--------------------
    • Boot Camp: Now accepting all levels, members under CR50 will be placed in boot camp rank where they can request assistance and mentoring!
    • CR/Prestige based ranking: Whether CR or prestige, both ways can help you increase your rank and benefits withing the league!
    • Weekly raffle!: Each week, members will have a chance to win an item, from exos to auras
    Newly implemented "Elite Unit" a rank with extended benefits only for those who seek challenge! Think you can suceed in Outer Heavens Elite test!? Find out now

-----------------------------

OuterHeaven is a league created with the intention of becoming a home for true heroes, our goal is to become a symbol of prestige, a tag under your name that means you are a player that can perform, be friendly, respectful, and good at what you do.

Our philosophy is simple, we will help everyone who needs help, but there’s no better way to do so than knowing that the person fighting next to you is a friend.

League benefits:
    • League fund: A fund where players can borrow money when in need*.
    • Exo fund: A fund of exos to borrow for those times when you just have to mod but farming is not a option*.
    • League Poll system: League’s decisions taken through a poll to ensure member needs wont be ignored.
    • League voice: We use voice software (optional) for those times when you just wanna hang out and chat.
    • Rank/Leadership access: All players can rise in rank, also being able to become raid/alert/pvp squad leaders
    • And more!!(see Poll system)
    *Prospect rank excluded to prevent dinne and dashers ^^U

Requirements:
    • Language: English helps, but as long as we can communicate, you can join.
    • Be Respectful: You can use whatever words you wish, as long as they are not intended to offend players.
    • Be a hero of your word: If you borrow, pay, if you take, give.
    To join, just reply to this thread, mail or PM any of our officers (or me), or join our site outerheavendcuo.enjin.com for more info!

"And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this?
    It is our only home.
    Our Heaven, and our Hell.This, is Outer Heaven."
  2. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Bumping and placing out newly established codes of conduct and recruitment rules.

RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:

• OuterHeaven accepts all members above 50CR into its ranks.
    • The 50CR requirement is there to decrease the chance of deletion.
    • Members below 50CR can be recruited, but will remain at the prospect rank until min.CR is reached.
    • Players being rude to members within the league or outside it without provocation may face warnings and/or expulsion, depending on the seriousness of the offense.
    • Members may not be kicked by only one officer’s decision; expulsions require at least 3 officers to agree (Except in special situations, after which the officer may need to explain his reasons to the rest of the council)
    • OuterHeaven seeks out quality people, we don’t care about numbers, we recruit and recruit everyone who might want to join, but they must in turn uphold OuterHeavens ideals of Respect, Honesty, Cooperation and Courage.
    CODE OF CONDUCT
    • OuterHeaven is a home for everyone, regardless of role, language, beliefs, nationality or choice of soda.
    • OuterHeaven members will never be offensive towards other people; offenses are reserved for enemies and best friends.
    • OuterHeaven is not a closed league; our goal is to be a league of heroes, who will fight whenever we are needed.
    • OuterHeaven strives to become an elite (not elitist) league; this means fighting next to an OuterHeaven hero is a guarantee of friendship, quality and respect.
    • OuterHeaven heroes may not abandon groups mid battle without prior justification, if an OuterHeaven hero accepts a mission, he sees it through. (This may be bypassed if the group has proved to be hopeless).
    • OuterHeaven is not a carrying league, you can expect help and advice when needed, but we expect our members to be able to back up their teammates as well as their teammates would back them up, this can only be achieved by experience.
    • OuterHeaven keeps a league bank and fund to help it’s members, but they are expected to honor their debts and give back whatever they take or contribute back in some form, failure to do so may result in lost access to the league’s funds and even expulsion.
    • OuterHeaven is a drama free league, if you have an issue that needs to be addressed, approach the officers and work with them towards a solution.
    • While it’s not obligatory to be an HSF volunteer, it is strongly encouraged to join the “Codec” custom chat channel in order to be able to better help those who may need it.
    • Finally, we are a league, not a dungeon, members are free to leave and comeback *** they see fit (Coming back may be bypassed if there’s a pending debt or if the player was kicked).
  3. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Bumping and placing out newly established codes of conduct and recruitment rules.

RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:

• OuterHeaven accepts all members above 50CR into its ranks.
    • The 50CR requirement is there to decrease the chance of deletion.
    • Members below 50CR can be recruited, but will remain at the prospect rank until min.CR is reached.
    • Players being rude to members within the league or outside it without provocation may face warnings and/or expulsion, depending on the seriousness of the offense.
    • Members may not be kicked by only one officer’s decision; expulsions require at least 3 officers to agree (Except in special situations, after which the officer may need to explain his reasons to the rest of the council)
    • OuterHeaven seeks out quality people, we don’t care about numbers, we recruit and recruit everyone who might want to join, but they must in turn uphold OuterHeavens ideals of Respect, Honesty, Cooperation and Courage.
    CODE OF CONDUCT
    • OuterHeaven is a home for everyone, regardless of role, language, beliefs, nationality or choice of soda.
    • OuterHeaven members will never be offensive towards other people; offenses are reserved for enemies and best friends.
    • OuterHeaven is not a closed league; our goal is to be a league of heroes, who will fight whenever we are needed.
    • OuterHeaven strives to become an elite (not elitist) league; this means fighting next to an OuterHeaven hero is a guarantee of friendship, quality and respect.
    • OuterHeaven heroes may not abandon groups mid battle without prior justification, if an OuterHeaven hero accepts a mission, he sees it through. (This may be bypassed if the group has proved to be hopeless).
    • OuterHeaven is not a carrying league, you can expect help and advice when needed, but we expect our members to be able to back up their teammates as well as their teammates would back them up, this can only be achieved by experience.
    • OuterHeaven keeps a league bank and fund to help it’s members, but they are expected to honor their debts and give back whatever they take or contribute back in some form, failure to do so may result in lost access to the league’s funds and even expulsion.
    • OuterHeaven is a drama free league, if you have an issue that needs to be addressed, approach the officers and work with them towards a solution.
    • While it’s not obligatory to be an HSF volunteer, it is strongly encouraged to join the “Codec” custom chat channel in order to be able to better help those who may need it.
    • Finally, we are a league, not a dungeon, members are free to leave and comeback *** they see fit (Coming back may be bypassed if there’s a pending debt or if the player was kicked).
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Fridaaaay BUMP!!!

[IMG]
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

6. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

If I played on pc, Outer Heaven would definitely be the league I joined.
    • Like x 1
  8. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Thank you :) We'd be definitely more than happy to have you!
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Unfortunately my computer can't handle the game.
  10. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Obligatory Monday bump (on tuesday) *bump*
  11. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Bumping this a bit, recruiting again! :)
  12. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Monday Bump!

Now taking all levels!
    • Boot Camp: Now accepting all levels, members under CR50 will be placed in boot camp rank where they can request assistance and mentoring!
    • CR/Prestige based ranking: Whether CR or prestige, both ways can help you increase your rank and benefits withing the league!
    • Weekly raffle!: Each week, members will have a chance to win an item, from exos to auras

Newly implemented "Elite Unit" a rank with extended benefits only for those who seek challenge! Think you can suceed in Outer Heavens Elite test!? Find out now!
  13. DeathbyPoison New Player

can i get a inv my toons name is King Ermac, cr is 104, my sp is 74
    • Like x 1
  14. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Sure thing!
  15. DeathbyPoison New Player

whats urr name in game ill msg u
    when u on
  16. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

It's IIIBig BossIII (the III is with letter i ), or you can also pm Lyta Kent who is co-lead of the league :)
  17. DeathbyPoison New Player

k added both yall :)
  18. SchoolBoyShane New Player

Can I join your league? My in game name is ASAPshane. Looks like a nice organized league I would love to Join!
    • Like x 1
  19. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

thank you for your interest, but i'm afraid atm we only operate on USPC
  20. ruys New Player

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to post a reply here for quite some time but it's been a crazy period for me. I used to play on the EUPC server, as I'm from EU, but that server is dead, so the game feels like a single player experience.

I moved to the USPC server and I continue having a blast here, I have a CR47 toon at the moment that I intend to raise, and I'm looking for a nice league to have fun with.

The only thing is, would I be able to play with you guys considering the timezone difference? I'm on GMT+2...

Thanks! :)