Orb vs page of destiny

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AquiloFury, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Chia Death Well-Known Player

It's true, nature really lacks good burst healing (and an 8-man heal , but that's another gripe). Personally I fed my Starheart fragment into the page- I feel it's a far superior artifact.
    • Like x 1
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

To be the game doesn’t have a training center that you can que into and test out artifacts at the level of your choosing. This games so outdated
  3. AquiloFury Committed Player

You mean people who know how mechanics work? GASP! Lol. I know what you mean though. There is no way that the ENTIRE group should take that much damage at once. One or two..sure..
    • Like x 1
  4. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

Group Transducer, Flux, Bioelectric Surge, Bio-Capacitor, Electrogenesis, and Galvanize. I haven't healed any elite raids yet since I just started healing about a month ago but I'm sure this will subject to change once I can level up my alt some more.
  5. Highkey Burns New Player

Im a nature healer, I use Trans and Strat cards because nature gets an insane amount of crits. Getting an extra hot its even more gnarly.

For my 3rd artifact I use Manacles of Force because it gives resto and dom in raw and % form. It also gives 10% reduction to my shield and helps me live through skulls so I can focus on healing instead of blocking.

With nature the focus is keeping your hots refreshed and letting your shield give your hots time to actually heal, only power dumping when things get too far out of control.
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

No Recover? That works with Page of Destiny.
    • Like x 1
  7. Chia Death Well-Known Player

You really feel like an extra HoT is that useful for nature? I thought about strat card but just another HoT, especially one that doesn't act like all of your other HoTs, doesn't have any PI's, and that you can't refresh manually and have to rely on RNG for just didn't really appeal to me- not like page of destiny. Safety net, increased healing on allies under 40% health AND actually making my group heal hit more targets instead of having it just 'increase health' on up to 8? Done deal.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

My issue with manacles on nature is that nature only has one shield so they don’t benefit much from this. The powers that benefit the most from this artifact are water, celestial, and sorcery but even than the only one that makes good use out of this is water.
    • Like x 1
  9. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Going by what I've seen, an Electric Healer running Page of Destiny at 200 with Strategist and Transformation is laughable. I've never seen healing numbers like that from 1 boss fight.
  10. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

I know, but I found out that I was able to heal the same but use less power by the loadout I presented. Once again this is just 4man and regular raids, I'm sure it will be updated once I start healing in elite.
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Fair enough. I will applaud your use of Electrogenesis. With positioning and practice it can be very effective. I only use Recover for content where players need to spread out.
  12. hoaxone Committed Player

I'm using 1 artifact that gives the group a health up to 10% of my restoration when using a group heal, sorry forget the name, and it's only 140. That's it, and have soloed healed every piece of content so far since being back as a nature healer.
    I might start the orb though because I was always jealous of sorcerys watcher especially when it was just broke.
  13. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Page of Destiny is a perfect artifact for Celestial because it works with AcB combo. Usual Celestial loadout is to stack the AcB and CS HoTs together. Page gives you a "free" safety net heal since you are using AcB constantly anyway.
    • Like x 1
  14. Brunof53 New Player

On my sorcery healer i use page of destiny because i dont use priority heal on my build but
    on my water healer i use orb because i dont use the group healing on my builds.

like you see the 2 are good but is depend of what you put in your build

for electric you can use both or no one because it have the bio cap
    for celestial better choice with page because of the AcB combo
    for nature better choice with page because priority heal give you higher heal on players with pheromons
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I use both Orb (178) and Page (160). My third is Omegahedron (160). To me, Fang is a trap. If I'm attacking to regen power, that's time that I'm not healing. Omegahedron gives me a lot of extra base power, which increases regen if my understanding of the stats details in the character screen is corect.

If I HAD to choose only one... I would go with Page, because my main hero is Celestial, and the Admonish (Group Heal) into Cleansed Blight is the constant combo in the general healing rotation.
    • Like x 2
  16. gemii Dedicated Player

celestial/sorcery both work well the the page of destiny

Water with the page of destiny is meh based on how the power set works but I guess it could have its uses.

Nature with the page of destiny could be useful.. though I’d use Demon fang or omegahdron With it, Especially considering nature’s group heal is a whole 450 power cost.

Electric with the page of destiny.. really don’t see the point when you have bio cap as a safety net already but I guess it could have its uses

————————

The orb artifact will benefit nature / sorcery

The other power sets just come down to your personal preference.