Orange you on our side?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nutterz72, Oct 17, 2015.

1. nutterz72 Active Player

So, over 45 minutes and still no greedy green lantern to subdue. Is this the norm? Or is this broken? I've stayed within the area where they are to appear and killed many orange lanterns, but still no greedy green lanterns yet. I have 2 toons with the same mission and it's the same on both, nothing.
    • Like x 2
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It's pretty common for the game to bug out and not provide the green or yellow lanterns for the hero or villain side respectively. I usually switch to PvP phase when it happens.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lemon Lass New Player

I'd like to be on your side but I'm partial to lemons not oranges.
    • Like x 3
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

Usually when you can't find any there, all of the greedies are outside the area. If you find one outside the area, kill it but DON'T use it. Fly back into the area and the one you killed should be spawning in the correct area. But yeah, you're probably better off trying the PvP phase. Or try it soon after server restart.

Also, when this all was pointed out to the devs, they 'fixed' it, and ignored everyone who pointed out that it's still broken.
    • Like x 1
  5. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

This mission is just a waste of time. It needs to be fixed.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The NPCs leave the mission area and can be found almost everywhere there.
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

As others have already mentioned this has been an off and on again problem for some time now.

You have two option....

1. Look outside of the targeted area for lanterns. A part of the problem seems to they are spawning just about anywhere not just in the zone colored orange on your map. If you find one and defeat it the citrine mist will appear and travel back to the proper area... Well most of the time anyway. I had one instance where I defeated the lantern and the mist moved toward the zone bumped into a part of a building and couldn't figure out how to get around it. That has only occurred once but just giving you a heads it that it COULD happen.

2. Phase shift into PvP and head back to inside. For some reason the PvP zone seems to not be affected and you can always locate and defeat the two Green lanterns required in there. Then just head back to the Watchtower and phase back to PvE

The problem has been reported several times but apparently the Devs can't nail down and fix exactly what causes it.. likely because its not a glitch/bug that occurs constantly.