Oracle has a new voice actress?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Mar 9, 2023.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I remember once doing the Metropolis tour thing and talking to him at the Superman statue and then running off (super speed toon) and sorta leaping off the statue's base to head to the next part and hearing behind me "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

It was so unexpected it took me a moment to register that I had actually just heard that and he was actually reacting to me and/or others running and jumping and flying about lmfao. That and the time a demon flew up to me saying "all your souls are belong to us" and Wonder Woman saying "curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal" to Circe in their final mentor mission are some of my favorite unexpected little reference dialogue snippets (last one because my mom LOVES Firefly and I call her my Wonder Woman so for Wonder Woman to reference Firefly just makes me happy and the first two largely because they were both so unexpected and caught me off guard and gave me that "did he just say that or am I imagining things?" moment lmfao).
    • Like x 2
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I get they want to drive home the fact that he gets sent back by saying his name backwards, but with every stop having that bit in it...him getting tricked into saying the word...it doesn't allow for much else in the dialogs.
    • Like x 1