Optional Celestial PvP DPS Loadout.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Soul, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Soul Dedicated Player

Except for me messing up, and using the finisher before the shield.. Oops.

Also when the first interacted shield (from Death Mark) pops it does prec damage, I bet that'll be scary in pvp ._.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

Not that I've had the chance to try out the set yet (still waiting in queue) but it seems like you are using ALOT of power to pull off that damage. That won't be effective long term imo during raids or PVP.
    • Like x 2
  3. Soul Dedicated Player

Yeah, You're right.
    In second thought using the first buff thingy is too much, its like having carnage and neo-venom boost at the same time.. replacing my number 1 power with "Curse" might be a good idea, and the interaction will heal you for a bit. :D

P.S
    I should've specified its more of a 1v1 sort of loadout too, I focus on dueling :p
  4. Poetic Play Committed Player

The only thing I can find that makes this power great for PvP will be the shield doing Precision damage. Try fighting against another person though, getting knocked back while doing combos hinders the power for me too much.
  5. BadJade New Player

I wish people wouldn't do this. I usually ignore all threads like this until the powerset goes live as there are people that dont get on test due to differences between test and live that actually provide a better more complete guide.

It seems there is always a mad rush to post guides for new powersets half an hour since being on test.

Good Luck however.
  6. Soul Dedicated Player

Uhm, Sorry.. I just got really excited.. Its not meant to be a guide, just a debate about 1v1 PvP DPS loadout with Celestial.

Yeah I should, there was no one on I knew to test with.. except buzz but he was in a rush to do legends /cry.
  7. BadJade New Player

You are fine to be excited as am I with the new healing powerset.

I see it all the time with new content/powersets I just want people to actually test this stuff out first, in case something is broken or OP etc. Rather then create a guide perse is really all I am saying.

Too many times people find out whats broken then keep it to themselves and it goes live is my concern.
  8. Anti Bezz New Player

o_O Looks pretty.
  9. Soul Dedicated Player

You were wondering if anything is broken?

Vualla~

Spammable Admonish into blight does around 1000-3000 damage and then dots for 300-800.

I've seen it crit for 1500x2, and dot for like 3x800, costs as much power as the iconic spring glove ._.

I was messing with other stuff then Kara got on and showed me this, I tried it in duels against other pvpers in the area, they got wiped so fast and knock-backed many times.. they couldnt do anything.
  10. BadJade New Player

thumbs up

Yes, be sure to use the Dev Testing threads to put this in, and use the in game bug reporting system
  11. Rainiero New Player