OPs can be the absolute worst thing to PuG, lol

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Mar 5, 2014.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i think i might have sworn off pugging any OP ever again (except A & B).

Besides all the loading issues on ps3 it just seems the format is conducive to idiotic or counterproductive behavior when you with strangers.

like today where my MISt group just decided to wander around each zone fighting random npcs while ignoring all the objectives while i basically tried to solo collect everything, smh.
    -ack! :p

'QQ'__
    ::badtaste::
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

Did you tell them to come to you? If so, did they reply?
  3. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

ya know, i understand pug etiquette... but there just are certain behaviors that defy logic, lol.

io could go into the details of my little anecdote, but i don;t think it would really make a differrence.
    i just had to rage quit MISt and it sorta annoyed me.
    could i have been more patient? most likely. should i have to take 90 minutes out of my day to run MIST? not really, lol.:eek:
  4. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i know what you mean. all you can really do is roll with it.

i've encountered many trolls in a n b who dont even want to try rounding up the manhunters. guess some players are used to just being batteries...
    • Like x 1
  5. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

TK, I feel your pain. This is why I just don't pug. I hate to admit that. I want to be helpful, I want to lend a hand when I can, however the community does things at times that are beyond comprehension. Then when you do that you get accused of not helping new players or taking the game to serious. I don't have a tremendous amount of time to dedicate to the game everyday, so when I get on I want to get things done. I have completely lost faith in the Pug community. I'm sorry, it's just how I feel.
    • Like x 1
  6. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

the ironic thing is OPs are probably my favorite type of content when the entire group is focused on the mission.
    its amazing how a corridor dungeon seems to keep people in line, lol:rolleyes::D
  7. Deathmike Devoted Player

When it comes to teammates I prize focus on objectives above anything else.

For example, I don't mind if you're a damage dealer that does half the damage I do as a tank but if you see that I've yanked the mogo constructs away so that you can safely interact with the cogs don't follow me, killing them thus causing them to respawn and interrupt the other guy who is actually trying to get the objective done.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1