oppressor glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by cross out, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefirstlantern New Player

Best way to beat paradox is with 1 Tank ,4 (BEAST) DPS, 2 (BEAST) trolls and 1 (BEAST) healer!!!! I ran with the league Aristocrats the other day...(shout out to Dump Truck 1 beast dps) and we was able to beat it with both the Warrior and Oppressor up. We did have to replace the other troll but once we did that it was over. Warrior comes out.. tank kits...very easy and with 4 dps that burn all the same by the time Oppressor comes out the Warrior was dead. Yes i know sometimes you can't see the ball of the Warrior but all you have to do is wait for danger skull to pop up over his head and once it goes away either jump up or block roll left or right. Now for the Oppressor all you have to do is make sure both trolls are furthest back from the group so the healer doesn't get incased by the Oppressor and that's all she wrote!!!! it's not hard people you just need to ...wait ...wait for it...work as a TEAM!! :)

PS3 US server
    The FirstLantern
    100 cr troller
    • Like x 1
  2. Miahztwin Committed Player

lol wait, but stuck on a wall and stuck on a pillar sounds like the same thing
    • Like x 1
  3. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Yes. Exactly. Same. Thing. These are all tactics, not glitches. The clowns in dawn, the pillars and oppressor trick in Dox. There is no glitching involved. Divide and conquer is a tactic.
    • Like x 1
  4. Delyxe New Player

Just liker the "Wall-Glitch" became a legitimate strategy at one point (according to the Devs) but then, seemingly overnight, that changed.
  5. SubArt New Player

Those who claim that getting the Opressor stuck in a wall is not a glitch are just kidding themselves. I've been playing since launch and have seen nearly every raid in the game with some type of glitch that ultimately got patched, and this glitch is no different. Lets see there was the Khan door glitch, Inner door glitch, FOS 1 second boss (I believe it was) getting stuck, FOS 2 flight glitch, FOS 3 door glitch, Prime "rescue" glitch, Gates door, Nexus wall, first Paradox glitch, now the Opressor glitch.
    Glitches in the game are not new, and everyone of these glitches I mentioned assisted in getting players the "top gear" at that time. What is bogus however is the players defending this glitch so venomously, rather than just calling it what it is. And just like these previous glitches if the raid group was strong enough, than why bother with the glitch anyway? Glitchers use these glitches as crutches to gear up quickly and never truly learn the game mechanics.
  6. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

You just have to have "BEAST" players in your raid group???? huh go figure

Too funny

You really just need communication and people that know their role

Congrats on the run though.
  7. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

That "rocket Lunge" and Rocket blast was Epic!

That's "Beast"
  8. TheRealDeathern New Player

I guess the tank can suck, everything else has to be beast... SMH. :D
  9. ItsHard New Player

4(Four) "Beast" dps?
    IF they are "beast" dps'ers 3 of them would be more than enough to a boss in phase,
    If you NEED 4 Dps'ers to do that then some of them are not that "Beast" at dps'ing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zim New Player

I dont know why, if you are good enough to get thru each tunnel and then get to the tyrant, then you are good enough to beat it straight up.
    • Like x 1
  11. cross out Well-Known Player

now thats what im talking about i would be down for leaving them out like that and doing work. but everyone is always looking for the easy way out.
    • Like x 1
  12. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

No, it is far from the same thing. The "wall glitch" entails getting the side boss to a certain spot on the wall. Once he is there he resets and just sits there and does not attack at all. This is definitely not a legitimate "strategy" and should be fixed; hopefully with GU31 this week.
  13. Greatnakaya Level 30

when you have a healer who's able to sustain health to the group, then you can afford to have extra burns. it doesn't mean someone's not burning, just means the burns are faster. I always solo heal, and it works out perfectly...
    • Like x 1
  14. ItsHard New Player

You could also go 3 trolls, 3 Dps,1 healer and 1 tank.
    Have that extra troll to get eggs and free people or in case 1 troll gets jailed.

Im didn't say 4 dps was bad set up, i questioned the need for 4 "beast" dps'er when
    3 is enough and the it would be less strain on the trollers.

And btw comparing this to tanking opp by the pillar might be a mistake,
    from what i say in the video the guys posted, the boss wont even attack, he will just stay there at the door.
    I could be wrong tho.
  15. Greatnakaya Level 30

I do not understand how in the world is this considered to be a glitch if he is able to get down at any give time... MAn!!! I swear, the sad part of it is most of you who are complaining are those who have done it so many times, you've gotten bored so now you want them to FIX IT!!! as if there's not enough issues that need to be fixed... Just my opinion. and we all have them...
  16. thefirstlantern New Player

The reason why I said 4 DPS is Quicker Burn on the bosses. The quicker the burn = less chance of the group wiping.
  17. thefirstlantern New Player

Let's be real bro and this is my personal opinion, all you need is a good tank not beast. People call for beast tanks cause they want to do the glitch. :)
  18. thefirstlantern New Player

This is why I used the word BEAST trollers :) if you have two of these your GTG!!!
  19. thefirstlantern New Player

Don't get me wrong sir it can be done without every role being beast, but do I feel like spending 2 hours on the last boss..NOT! lmao
  20. cross out Well-Known Player

The thing that sucks is I wanted to run paradox wave last night and the only groups wanting to run it wanted to glitch. there wasn't as much as normal I figure that's because of the update everyone was checking everything out but still I would like to get paradox done before reset. I will try again tonight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.