oppressor glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by cross out, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage Mind Committed Player

So does this mean One Pieced didn't exploit Wave to get EO feat in June? ? We were only using the pillar and flight to our advantage.
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

hey I didn't say I wasn't ok with it, more power to you! I'm just against hypocrites who exploit something and then act like they never exploit anything. I know that to make these advantages work is actually harder than beating the bossess in their separate tunnels.
    Beating the bosses in their own tunnels is like gates at this point.
    • Like x 1
  3. Savage Mind Committed Player

But it isn't an exploit. We were only using the environment :/
  4. MentosTroll Loyal Player

EXACTLY! not an exploit, but we both know that y'all say that using the environment IS an exploit, thus some of you wanted it to get "fixed".
    We're all just playing the hands we're dealt with, don't ruin it for everyone else.
    • Like x 1
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

Im sorry. I forgot to say I was being sarcastic.
  6. MentosTroll Loyal Player

I got you :)
  7. Savage Mind Committed Player

Also the last thread was closed for discussing an exploit. That means the wall tactic is an exploit.
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Ok, I believe you
  9. Black House New Player

Nope it is not "too difficult" to do it just takes longer. The raids are EASY in whatever configuration you go in the mechanics are simplistic, PEW PEW PEW and DODGE.

The reason people do not create "2s" is that making a boring raid take longer is pointless...

10. The Hornet New Player

I remember reading one of my favorite books as a kid, "Where the Red Fern Grows," the main character rigs up a raccoon trap made of bait, a coffee can and some nails. The idea is, the raccoon reaches into the can to grab the bait, but once it clenches its fist around said bait, the nails keep him from pulling his hand out of the can. The raccoon isn't smart enough to reach back down into the can, drop the bait and pull its hand free, so instead, it just stays stuck.

Pretty sharp trick if you ask me. Sometimes you gotta work smarter, not harder.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Hornet New Player

The ironic thing there is, someone from One Pieced posted the video tutorial in the bug section of the forum, and then railed against people who would do such a thing. Admonishment for using the environment to one's advantage rings pretty hollow from that league. I'd join you on that high horse, but there's this persistent grounding effect in here, wonder how that came to be ...
  12. Magical Reset Committed Player

What's the Oppressor glitch again? I don't think I've seen anything mentioned anywhere else on an Oppressor glitch.
  13. Gargamond Dedicated Player

That's because it's not a glitch. It's getting a boss where you want him to be, so you can divide and conquer.
  14. Magical Reset Committed Player

You mean have the tank body blocking the charges and pin him against a pillar?
  15. Radium Devoted Player

No, whats being discussed is not that.

From the devs mouths that is a totally legit strat.
  16. Magical Reset Committed Player

What exactly is being discussed here? Because I've never seen anyone shouting for glitching Oppressor in LFG or anywhere.
  17. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

Having the tank get the oppressor stuck on the wall.
  18. cross out Well-Known Player

because its not talk about til you get into the raid just like the door glitch. You will see shouts for doing dox leving op out. Here is what they do. The sec he comes out the tank sits on a ledge the opresor runs at him gets stuck in the wall and then you can just walk away and he stays there stuck.
    And from what I hear you can do it with 2 bosses too.

Just like getting all the bosses stuck in the hallway on the previous glitch.
  19. Mick Nugget New Player

The door glitch was a real glitch... not supposed to happen through staying inside the given area and using ingenuity to trap a stupid add or boss. How many people here have never trapped the big stupid clown in Dawn while we were t4. It just happens during the raid somebody says "hey trap him here trust me lolz" then u trap the stupid add and laugh after u get the feat.

What do I know, I don't even play this raid a lot anyway nothing renders right for me so I don't even know what exact "glitch" youre referring to or if it really is just a slick environmental tactic. Either way if the devs don't say its a glitch and if its like the clown then its not a glitch imo...
  20. cross out Well-Known Player

Yes its just like the clown glitch. So I see that its learn the glitches as a tank or dont run the raids.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.