Not A Bug Open world missions do not always give rewards.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Vulpar, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I completed the open world weeklies for Metal Part II and went to buy a piece of gear from the vendor. I turned in one weekly and spent 20 Thanagarian Marks, leaving me with 9 Marks. I turned in the other weekly and went back to the vendor. Still 9 Marks. Checked my inventory. No reward box. I got NOTHING from one of the weeklies during a time when there's double marks.

I had a feeling about this for a while, but I couldn't be sure it was giving nothing before as I don't have a habit of checking the number of marks I have before and after every mission I turn in. I know missions will occasionally fail to give a reward box, but I had written that off as an intentional possibility. Now, I'm not so sure.

The weekly that failed to give any rewards was Onimar Synn. Missions from everywhere across the game seem to have the possibility of giving no reward box, though.
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

You went to your mission journal and clicked to complete the missing for Syn right? That one you have to manually complete to get the reward box. Check your mission log, it is likely in there.
  3. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I'm like 70% sure it wasn't there yesterday. But I found it there today and came to post just that. So, Synn mission did give loot.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.