Open world map complaint

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darth Piper, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You have the compass rotated 90 degrees. If you are at the Washington Monument, the White House is north of it and not west, the Capitol is east and not north, the Lincoln Memorial is west and not south.

For DC area residents or frequent visitors, this is a rather glaring error... I don't know how many times I've either called out gone to the wrong compass point that someone else called out because of knowing the true lay of the land.

While I could accept certain things for "alternate Earth" and for security reasons (if you've ever flown into DCA, you might know what I mean) such as missing landmarks (e.g., Jefferson Memorial, Arlington Cemetery, a proper Memorial Bridge representation, the Teddy Roosevelt Bridge, a bland White House with no security fencing), the map orientation should be correct.

Also, for anyone who has seen "Forrest Gump," we all know that the Reflecting Pool is maybe waist deep.
    • Like x 1