Open-House Pvp Tournament

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Android12, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Android12 New Player

Greetings everyone! My name is Android and for the last 5 years, our organization, Elite Sixteen, has been hosting the most active DCUO Events on the game – since Friday Night Legends. From fast-paced PVP Tournaments to our fun and fashionable Style competition, we have shown that we are the leading community event organization on DCUO. With amazing prizes and a passionate community, we are looking to invite everyone to our open house tournament starting December 15th-18th. We will be hosting a 3v3 DPS ONLY, no gear, Power Tournament. Rules will be in the sign-ups below. This tournament is just for fun and trying to get as many people back to PvPing. This is a free-to-join event and open to everyone (Heroes & Villains). Currently we are only hosting PS/PC US, so if anyone from the EU wants to join, you will have to make a US account. The winning prize is $2 Billion DC Cash for the team. If you have any questions about us or the tournament, add my Discord: Android12#0012

• Like x 1
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Will there be live stream?
    • Like x 1
  3. Android12 New Player

Yes we will be streaming the whole tournament threw YouTube Elite Sixteen and Twitch also Elite Sixteen I will post a Schedule of all the times and where the matches will be stream too

if u want to see previous Tournaments here is our iconic tournament:
    • Like x 1
  4. Android12 New Player

• Like x 1
  5. Android12 New Player

Tournament live now don't miss out in the tournament here the recap of yesterday match ups more action today live on the channel
  6. Android12 New Player

Merry Christmas man everyone just posting Our Semi-finals of our Exciting PVP tournament We will be actually Hosting another r tournament in February so please stay tune for our next announcement for the next tournament.
  7. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The Bad guy has never heard of you.
  8. Android12 New Player

Happy New Years finally posting the finals of our exciting tournament next tournament will start in February i will post more information once we get closer to the time. Thank you to all who watch peep or even interacted with use last couple of months. Also for those who are trying to be apart of the next tournament or events that are coming up we want to please reach out to use threw Discord or our comment threw our channel thank you guys and enjoy the start of a new year.