Open Episodes & Bonus Weeks - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Risq New Player

Let me just sit "Discount Resurgence Packs with Chroma's" here on the sidelines for a moment for you guys to think about. :D
  2. cromemagnum New Player

I would like to just have some new lpve bord plz
  3. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Thank you for the consideration! While most of the players are younger, there is still a group of older players that use the game as an escape from reality and to be with their gaming family too.

Again thank you for the generosity!
    • Like x 1
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

All episodes are locked by cr relevence , If youre just putting players on ignore for being in the minimal relevence I gues thats one way to role play as a bad pers I mean villian , Or do you mean they purposely equipt out of relevence gear ! Because that's the only way they can get into on duty instances.
  5. Cozmode Active Player

Put Royal Chromas on Marketplace
  6. DomCariddi New Player

I bought the episode of Amazon Fury, I was trying to teleport to Amazon Fury Hub this thing shows up says "Access Error. The threat level in this area exceeds your rating." what should I do?
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

He means "to be determined."
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not. Members get a lot more than what open episodes grants (free access to episodes at double the loot lockout), including $5 of currency and $5 of replay grants, on top of everything else. Plus, we have all these bonus weekends running, for members, too.

If you have lag to report, please open a thread or join an existing one so we can get more information.
    • Like x 6
  9. Eve YouTuber

Amazon Fury has 3 episodes. For the first one to go to Theymscira you need to be Combat Rating 100. Typhoon's area is Combat Rating 166. You have to be certain Combat Rating to enter these areas.
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

"Let me guess, this is the new "charitable" Luthor's idea?"
    • Like x 2
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Maybe I missed it, but have we ever had a double Renown Week? :D
  12. Namine Eldarin New Player

Not yet, but that would be nice. I know my brother in particular wants to get the Enhanced Mera from Deluge
  13. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

So after today, April 16, the phrase “so yes, the entire game is here” is not true.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd love it, would give me enough incentive to push my alts through the Elites aswell and not just my main guy.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There's always got to be one...
    [IMG]
  16. BlackLight125 New Player

Nice this is much appreciated but can the bonus week be stabilizers again?
  17. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Thanks ! This is great! What ever happened to cosmic material for costumes? Can you put it on the marketplace? I have an alt that could use it. Have a great day!
  18. Templeton Active Player

Could we have a discounts week again? Something that would include Seals of Completion too, please:oops: ?
    • Like x 1
  19. Red Lantern girl82 New Player

When is the spring event going to happen?
  20. CROVAX New Player

Can we just get the Resurgence Mega Capsules?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.