OP neck availability

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

I got the OP neck on my A toon, equipped it and got the feat points for it. I then used Replay tokens to purchase the "Feats" on my B and C toon. In both cases, the unleveled "Robin's Gift" box disappeared from the B and C toon. I spent 10 coins on each to purchase new unleveled "Robin's Gift" Boxes and am now trying to level those up to get the OP neck. I know I won't be able to get the "Feat" points again, but if I complete the 3 Collections to get the 3 rewards, will I be able to level up the Robins Gift boxes to get the OP neck for them?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes if you complete the three collections and receive the three catalysts, you can upgrade Dark Robin's Gift to the OP neck. Odd that they disappeared from your inventory.
  3. Dwild Well-Known Player

I noticed they Dark Robin's Gift disappeared from both my alts as soon as I bought the Feats with replay tokens. I presume that taking the feat Chains of Love (?) that you get when you activate the OP neck OR buy the feat makes the game think you no longer needed the Dark Robin's Gift box. But both my alts still have incomplete collections for Joker Toxin, Used Crowbar and...Dark Kryptonian something. If I complete those collections and DON'T get the collection awards or if the awards don't level up my replaced Dark Robin's Gift box...I'll be kind of bummed.
  4. Marek Committed Player

Dark Robin's gift box can be purchased?
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Once you have the neck piece, it's on the vendor.
  6. Marek Committed Player

Ahhh ok. So you have to recieve it as a drop first I take it. That's sucks. Not much of a raid runner and as far as I know you can only get it as a drop from m.o.m. Wish any content in a dlc had a chance to drop everything. Not just certain instances
  7. Pinky Well-Known Player

Funny that the unleveled Robin's Gift box disappeared from your B and C toons.
    Maybe you can try opening a ticket to Support to ask for help?
    Or perhaps run MoM again to reacquire Dark Robin's Gift again.

I too, used Replay badges to purchase the OP feats on my alt, then I ran him through MoM to get Dark Robin's Gift.
    The unopened Dark Robin's Gift still remains in my alt's inventory.
    I haven't leveled it yet.
  8. Dwild Well-Known Player

I'll run the MoM raid on both the alts but I wanted to have the Robin's gift box on hand in case any of the collection drops fell before I got into MoM...not sure I WOULD get one when I finished MoM raid and I knew I could purchase one from the Vendor in Metal Gotham