OP items not counting towards Affinity Bonus?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Telos Usr, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Just thought I'd check this considering how when Stats Matter launches every Stat is going to count. Currently I have equiped:

Starro's mask of Omnipotence (Starro)
    Necklace of Omnipotence (AFIII)
    Ring of Omnipotence (AFIII)
    Starro's loop of Omnipotence (Starro)

Yet currently none of my Affinity Mod Bonuses are active. Previously OP items counted as Elite gear. Was this changed when they were switched from ridiculously hard to find drops to vendor collections/plans? Or is this a bug?
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

When has a face, a ring or a trinket ever been an elite item? Only the main 8 count.
    • Like x 4
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

To add, now that OP items are no longer drops from last bosses, they shouldn't could as elite at all. If you want elite gear, run elite. This way threads like this wouldn't be needed.
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Head
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Back
    Hands
    Waist
    Legs
    Feet
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

threads like this let me wonder if ppl actually play the game
    • Like x 1
  6. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Comments like this remind me some poor souls have too much spare time on their hands.
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

so thats why u made this thread , i see ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Nope, I created the thread to ask a genuine question. Your comment neither answers the question, nor hides your true personality. Instead of wasting more of your day posting ridiculously childish statements, perhaps you should spend time visiting your parents and asking them why they never taught you that if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Might seem a bit old school, but id spend 10yrs with old school before id want to spend an hour with the likes of you.
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

And the Emmy goes to. ..
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

So i assume u are one of those who claim there are no stupid questions, i get that.

sry but i am not sorry that my parents taught me to be always honest even if it hurts but u can keep insulting me cause guess what else my bad parents taught me :p
  11. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Wrong again. Of course there are stupid questions, i'm just not so full of myself that i think i've never asked one before. You however....

Anyway, think its worth mentioning that you are the only one who referred to your folks as bad parents. I was just thinking they'd given up half way. Your continuous ignorance only goes to prove me right. They cant be blamed for your lack of confidence or control over your emotional maturity thats turned you into the Keyboard warrior you are today. Guess online forums are the only medium you can "vent" through. So i just feel sorry for you.

We're done here.
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

well ur question was one of those , the issue u point out to be a possible bug was no issue in the past nor in the present so my questioning if u actually play the game is still right and since u asked it and after ur reaction even u must have come to the conclusion that ur parents education wasnt the best , btw calling someone full of himself while ur replys in the whole thread shows exactly that about urself is hypocrite.
  13. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

None if that was read because we're done here. Go troll another thread.
  14. Requake Dedicated Player

Just wondering, you're playing an online superhero game. Don't you have too much spare time?

#CouldNotHelpMyself
  15. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Yeah this is one of those moments you're about to regret butting in.

So, after going to work, coming home, preparing the dinner, spending time with the kids, cleaning the place up, putting the kids to bed and finishing off any other house duties, the 30 mins - 1 hour I get to relax and play is too much?
    You must not have a lot of responsibilities, or be trusted with them, to come out with something ridiculous like that.